October 21, 2014 | 1346 users online

Conditioner - L'Occitane - Repairing Conditioner (Dry & Damaged Hair)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 5:43:00 AM More reviews by summerglow123

THE SMELL IS AMAZING!

Have both the conditioner and the shampoo - simply loving both of them. I have dry, bleached blond hair, and these products make my hair soft and glowy, and smelling amazing after shower!!

I'm usually avoiding the repairing and moisturizing products because they tend to wear my fine hair down. However this product is really light and keeps my hair flowy.

I have and will repurchase! The package is practical, big + from the 500ml refill bag!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2014 9:24:00 AM More reviews by pianoBUTTER

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This conditioner doesn't do much :( it doesn't detangle my hair, doesn't soften either.. maybe my hair is too thick for it. I use it with the matching shampoo and both of them have made my hair really dry.

Least I could do is give one lippie for the scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by mumcanyou

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

As I said in my shampoo review for this companion product I would buy for the scent alone.

Great conditioner which leaves my curly frizzy below the shoulder hair manageable and smooth.

I am never loyal to hair products but these are a combination I come back to again and again.

I also like to use this conditioner with the Aveda Pure abundance shampoo.

Update 23 April 2014
There are few words more likely to send a cold shiver down your spine than "New and Improved Formula" written on a beloved product.

Having risked missing a flight home to dash in to the L'Occitane kiosk at the airport I was almost brought to tears when the shop assistant happily shared that dread phrase with me!!!

However my need was great and there was a bonus comb as an incentive so I purchased the new formulae, (Shampoo, Conditioner and Mask -together with the 'new' pump bottle as my previous pump bottles had both given up the ghost after several refills).
When I arrived home it was with trepidation that I opened the larger (less pumps required) pumps and washed and masked my needy hotel shampooed tresses.
- Prayers of gratitude that the scent has remained untainted.
- Pleasant surprise at how easily my dried out, rained on, matted curls combed through
and finally, when all was dried and ready for assessment - AMAZEMENT that the new version really is even better than the old one!!!!
Thank you L'Occitane - I wish I could give you even more lippies (now all you need to do is put the mask in a pump pack too...)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

I originally got this as a sample sachet with some other L'Occitane products and it took me a while to use it basically because I thought the packaging looked really boring. But this is proof positive that you should never judge a book by its cover. For inside that unassuming bottle lies a heavenly product...

This is a rich conditioner designed for dry and damaged hair, so if you're someone who colours or heat styles their hair a lot this would be ideal. You don't need a lot either so a 250ml bottle will last a good few weeks, if not months, if you have short to mid-length hair. I personally really like the scent of this but as it has 5 essential oils in it, it does have quite a natural, almost earthy scent, which some people might find off-putting or take a while to get used to. But there really is no denying that this stuff does wonderful things for my hair. After using it my hair always feels soft and smooth, smells amazing and is so much easier to style.

At 15.00GBP for a 250ml bottle, this isn't cheap but when you consider how much you need to use to really see a difference, I personally think it's well worth it. This is definitely a HG product of mine and one which I will most definitely be repurchasing again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2013 5:27:00 AM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have posted comments for the shampoo and it is basically the same for the conditioner:

WOW! This shampoo makes my half straight half curly hair so smooth, with balance. It smells wonders, my hair shines and people ask me what I have done with my hair. I have used severals shampoos in my life, from cheap ones to Redken, Wella professional, Shiseido, they are all good, don't get me wrong, but this ones leaves my hair the way I cannot describe. I usually don't fall for a product the way I did for L'occitane. AMAZING, period.

I love both!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2013 10:48:00 AM More reviews by cthramm

This is my first positive review for a product haha but this smells great on my hair, maybe it's too strong in the bottle but its amazing when my hair dries after applying. It has lots of silicones but it's quite nourishing. You have to realize that seriously damaged hair NEEDS silicones.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 7:04:00 AM More reviews by sherylash8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love the conditioner! a really good combination with its repairing shampoo! smells wonder too..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by Noonie95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Its my second bottle
I do really love
It smells really nice
I use its shampoo and serum
It detangle my hair easily
So i really love
I'll keep buying untill i find something better
But i know i will back to it ;-)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2012 8:08:00 AM More reviews by dariaarz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good conditioner for those who are not affrayed of silicons. Has nice smell.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by angelamaria92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

My hair probably has never smelled better or looked worse. The scent is great, however this has to be the worst conditioner I have ever used. Firstly when you apply the conditioner it does not feel like a conditioner and does not detangle your hair. As I have very curly hair this is important. And when I washed the conditioner out my hair, my hair felt like straw. Honestly, my hair has never been so dry or frizzy, drugstore products like Herbal Essences do a far better job at 1/3 of the price.
I generally love L'Occitane products, but this conditioner was a huge disappointment and waste of money.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No