August 28, 2014 | 1105 users online

Shampoo - L'Occitane - Repairing Shampoo (Dry & Damaged Hair)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 5:47:00 AM More reviews by summerglow123

One of the best shampoos i've used. Does smell amazing, lathers easily, makes my bleached fine blonde hair look glowy and healthy, without wearing them down.

The pricetag is quite expensive, but since you don't need much of the product the bottle will last a long time!

I recommend to buy the 500 ml refill bag after the bottle is used up!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2014 8:12:00 AM More reviews by pianoBUTTER

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I used to love this shampoo. My hair is thick, coarse and slightly frizzy. At first I noticed this shampoo made my hair so soft and light. I used this with the matching conditioner. My hair was always shiny and smelled really good.. until late evening even after a long, hot sunny day. But after using for almost half a year, i began to realize how dry my hair had become and more strands were starting to get tangled. I switched to Kerastase Bain Nutri-Thermique in the end.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by mumcanyou

First of all even if this was a crap shampoo I would love it because of the smell!

Secondly it comes in a refill bag option which is a +

Thirdly - its a great shampoo, not too sudsy but feels really clean and my curly frizzy below the shoulder hair is always smooth and soft after I use it.

I am a shampoo philanderer, never loyal to any one for more than a few weeks but I keep coming back to this and the conditioner and the deep conditioner too.

Update 23 April 2014
There are few words more likely to send a cold shiver down your spine than "New and Improved Formula" written on a beloved product.

Having risked missing a flight home to dash in to the L'Occitane kiosk at the airport I was almost brought to tears when the shop assistant happily shared that dread phrase with me!!!

However my need was great and there was a bonus comb as an incentive so I purchased the new formulae, (Shampoo, Conditioner and Mask -together with the 'new' pump bottle as my previous pump bottles had both given up the ghost after several refills).
When I arrived home it was with trepidation that I opened the larger (less pumps required) pumps and washed and masked my needy hotel shampooed tresses.
- Prayers of gratitude that the scent has remained untainted.
- Pleasant surprise at how easily my dried out, rained on, matted curls combed through
and finally, when all was dried and ready for assessment - AMAZEMENT that the new version really is even better than the old one!!!!
Thank you L'Occitane - I wish I could give you even more lippies (now all you need to do is put the mask in a pump pack too...)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Ayeshatariq

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great shampoo. Can feel the difference right from the first wash. Hair feels healthier overall, softer and shinier.I live in a climate where my hair is exposed to strong sunshine and harsh water. Great for daily wash. Coupled with little conditioner, great results. Pleasant smell too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Kallisandra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

On vacation in Hawaii, my hair was not agreeing with the hotel shampoo (this is very rare for me) and in order to travel light I generally do not pack shampoo or conditioner. The SA at the store was kind enough to give me a few samples because I was so desperate. I ended waltzing back in after running out of the samples to buy the large size bottles. I would compare the quality and smell to pureology. Shampoo has some nice suds but not too much which would strip the hair. I've already been using this for a few months and I still love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Pmarisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Great shampoo, works for me totally !
Hair looks very healthy after the first usage. I like the smell as well.

I use it with the mask or conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by pratty01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

my hair was really tired of the noo poo/ vinegar rinse method.

i have extremely thick hair that falls between straight and wavy... its color treated and very thirsty... i have split ends too... my hair is cut in layers to cut down and tame the volume a bit.

i have tried so many shampoos from so many brands but all of them were drying after 1 month of use. (SLS is a b**ch).

this shampoo claims to be SLS free. so i had to try it.

The smell is just beyond amazing... it is strong when you're washing but fades to a faint manageable note once hair is dry.

i use it with the repairing conditioner and color protect mask and its left my hair smooth and soft... it did leave my hair shiny for half a day but after that it went back to normal. (maybe just my hair) it is still soft to touch.

it doesn't weigh my hair down, its super light and lets my hair bounce around, i like to wear my hair wavy and most rich shampoo/conditioners leave it hanging straight... so i love the fact that it lets my hair dance around...

i won't say its the best shampoo in the market, but i def do like it better than most i've used. so if the price is not an issue go ahead and give it a try...

i don't think this will be enough to moisturize ethnic or extremely curly or rough hair.

i"ve given it 4 coz it works for me. i would have given it 5 if the glossy shine lasted for more than half a day.

i won't yet call it my HG but its sure not a waste of bucks,..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

WOW! This shampoo makes my half straight half curly hair so smooth, with balance. It smells wonders, my hair shines and people ask me what I have done with my hair. I have used severals shampoos in my life, from cheap ones to Redken, Wella professional, Shiseido, they are all good, don't get me wrong, but this ones leaves my hair the way I cannot describe. I usually don't fall for a product the way I did for L'occitane. AMAZING, period.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by sherylash8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this makes my hair really soft and silky. it makes my hair looks shiny too. i have a normal-fine hair and it doesn't damage it even though it says that it is only for dry or damaged hair. and this shampoo smells great! should give it a ry!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 3:37:00 AM More reviews by Noonie95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I have dry, damaged, curly hair with split ends
So its works with me
The smell is amazing
But i have to use its conditioner and serum after taking a shower