December 22, 2014 | 997 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Blush Crush Baked Blush - Living Doll

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by LilMissDani

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Purchased this because of the gorgeous bright pink shimmery shade.

Tried this blush on bare face (NC 15-20), on top of other blushes and on top of a bronzer (w/o other blushes combined) to play around with it.

On a bare face (or with foundation on), the pink color barely showed up on my face (NC 15-20) which stumped me. That said, it did give me more of a "hi-lightening" effect, which is a great thing if you want to achieve a natural dewy look.

When applied on top of other (non-sparkly) blushes, it definitely enhanced them and I noticed the pink shade more-so then when applied alone. The hi-lighting component in the blush definitely revived and added sparkle to any dull/matte blush applied underneath. The same effect was noticed when I applied this blush on top of a matte bronzer.

Overall, I really LOVED this blush as a hi-lighter! Definitely not a holy grail product for me, but I may repurchase in the future ONLY because it's very affordable.

Pros:
-cheap
-subtle color
-great as a hi-lighter
-ton of product

Cons:
-low pigment
-a lot of shimmer/sparkle

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by LexiClarice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product after watching a tutorial on youtube. This is a blush that gives a nice hint of baby pink color with a touch of golden shimmer. I learned how to create a light makeup look with this blush that makes it more flattering than it was when I'd previously worn it. I have to layer and blend it quite a bit to get it to show up, but it looks nice when I wear with a little mascara and pink lip gloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2014 5:05:00 AM More reviews by funnygirl131

This is a beautiful baby pink shade w a really nice sheen to it.I wouldnt say shimmer but sheen.I found if u wipe the top of the blush/highlighter off w tissue before using it, u get to a creamier layer which becomes easier to get on a blush brush an apply to cheeks.I use this shade as my blush and highligter..gives me a pop of color on my nc15 skin tone..I found no scent in mine as another reviewer stated and I like that it has a few color correcting colora in the compact.it is a little bulky and I wld recommend being careful traveling with it ,because it is plastic.a definite repurchase for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by bracelet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Second time buying this blush, I really like it! It's super cheap at Wal-Mart and it's a beautiful pink that pulls a bit of shine so it looks like you are wearing an extra highlight shimmer on your cheeks. It looks like a baked blush.

It is a bit sheer so you do have to apply a few layers for it to show -- it's not super noticeable in photos for me. Just be careful with the packaging because I dropped it once and the lid snapped off and it wouldn't properly close shut after (I had to travel with an elastic around it lol).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 10:04:00 AM More reviews by goddessofthegalaxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was one of my first hard candy blushes and I must say I adore the beautiful pink color! Living doll is such a perfect name for it I couldn't think of anything better to call it! The only think I hate about it is that it has too much shimmer but besides that the color is absolutely beautiful! I've boughten at least three now and used them all up. I recently switched to E.L.F's studio blush because it is a bright pink that is very similar to this Hard Candy blush except it is matte and has absolutely no shimmer. I have to avoid shimmer/glitter because t draws too much attention to my acne scars and enlarged pores. But this was a very beautiful blush and I like the fact that it can be applied both dry and wet depending on how intense you want the color to appear. This is one of hard candy a best products. It glides on nicely it blends beautifully and it isn't feel heavy or clog my pores. I love it. It's very girly

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by MrsCline100

I really love this blush. This blush is my first Hard Candy purchase and I am very pleased with the product. It goes on very smoothly and evenly and has a nice texture. For me, the color on my cheek was true to the color in the pot. It is bright but tones down and blends well with powder. I am fair skinned and prefer pink and rose tones and Hard Candy "Living Doll" suits me to a tee. I would recommend Hard Candy blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 3:45:00 AM More reviews by Inayah

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great blush. It has a nice sheen to it and the color is lovely! This might just be my favorite blush. The lasting power is pretty good too. This blush can really give you that doll like cheek color which is why I love it. It's very pigmented as well. Totally repurchasing when I run out.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by nikki620

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just bought this and was really excited to try this blush out after reading great reviews... but it smells absolutely AWFUL. I didn't even know it was possible for a blush to smell so bad.. Smells like plastic and chemicals. Very weird. I also just tested it out on my NW skin and I think I will be using it as a highlighter instead of a blush. Very hard to get some colour but does give off a nice sheen for highlighting. So disappointed :( Who knows though.. I literally just bought it, it could grow on me..hopefully!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

Do not be discouraged by this color as it is such a bright pink in the pot and you would think it would appear too bold on your cheeks but when applied to your face it shows a very sheer of pink with tons of shimmer. It kind of appears to be a baked blush as you have to rub really hard with your brush and get very little product on which I do not like. It takes a lot of going over to get a result. I was hoping for more of a pop of pink but I do like the subtle tint of it with high pigmented look. I would buy again as the price is right and the color looks pretty on the cheeks.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by madscientist01

This "blush" is a gorgeous colour in the pan. If only it looked like that on your cheeks! I don't know why they market this as a blush. This is barely pigmented at all, and has waaay too much shimmer! The only way you can get any colour pay off is by piling this on your cheeks...at which point they look like little disco balls. Awful.