April 20, 2014 | 930 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Living Doll

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 10:04:00 AM More reviews by KrysteenaZ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was one of my first hard candy blushes and I must say I adore the beautiful pink color! Living doll is such a perfect name for it I couldn't think of anything better to call it! The only think I hate about it is that it has too much shimmer but besides that the color is absolutely beautiful! I've boughten at least three now and used them all up. I recently switched to E.L.F's studio blush because it is a bright pink that is very similar to this Hard Candy blush except it is matte and has absolutely no shimmer. I have to avoid shimmer/glitter because t draws too much attention to my acne scars and enlarged pores. But this was a very beautiful blush and I like the fact that it can be applied both dry and wet depending on how intense you want the color to appear. This is one of hard candy a best products. It glides on nicely it blends beautifully and it isn't feel heavy or clog my pores. I love it. It's very girly

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by MrsCline100

I really love this blush. This blush is my first Hard Candy purchase and I am very pleased with the product. It goes on very smoothly and evenly and has a nice texture. For me, the color on my cheek was true to the color in the pot. It is bright but tones down and blends well with powder. I am fair skinned and prefer pink and rose tones and Hard Candy "Living Doll" suits me to a tee. I would recommend Hard Candy blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 3:45:00 AM More reviews by Inayah

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great blush. It has a nice sheen to it and the color is lovely! This might just be my favorite blush. The lasting power is pretty good too. This blush can really give you that doll like cheek color which is why I love it. It's very pigmented as well. Totally repurchasing when I run out.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by nikki620

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just bought this and was really excited to try this blush out after reading great reviews... but it smells absolutely AWFUL. I didn't even know it was possible for a blush to smell so bad.. Smells like plastic and chemicals. Very weird. I also just tested it out on my NW skin and I think I will be using it as a highlighter instead of a blush. Very hard to get some colour but does give off a nice sheen for highlighting. So disappointed :( Who knows though.. I literally just bought it, it could grow on me..hopefully!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

Do not be discouraged by this color as it is such a bright pink in the pot and you would think it would appear too bold on your cheeks but when applied to your face it shows a very sheer of pink with tons of shimmer. It kind of appears to be a baked blush as you have to rub really hard with your brush and get very little product on which I do not like. It takes a lot of going over to get a result. I was hoping for more of a pop of pink but I do like the subtle tint of it with high pigmented look. I would buy again as the price is right and the color looks pretty on the cheeks.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by madscientist01

This "blush" is a gorgeous colour in the pan. If only it looked like that on your cheeks! I don't know why they market this as a blush. This is barely pigmented at all, and has waaay too much shimmer! The only way you can get any colour pay off is by piling this on your cheeks...at which point they look like little disco balls. Awful.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Primpology

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush. One day I had too much on my brush without realizing it and it really added a gorgeous pop of color. I've been doing that ever since!

It's a fun girly pink color that's great for pale skin like mine. Very pretty!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by sweetisme2005

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hard candy baked blush in living doll is a beautiful pink it has a shimmer that is very pretty to highlight and it is buildable to your desired color ! i have been using this blush for 2 years highly recommend it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by macabremakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is definitely a Barbie pink shade and I'm surprised to find that I like it. I got is as part of a boxed set or else I may never have picked this for myself. But I find that I really like it, it complements my fair complextion and gives it a little bit of life when used with a light hand. The amount of shimmer is just right, it doesn't look like you dumped glitter all over your face while still providing a nice glow. You get a fair amount of product and it has last me a long time. I also find that this is a pretty good dupe for a Lorac blush (Flaunt) for those of you who want to save some money.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a Barbie bright candy pink blush. It seems to have some kind of radiance to it and it reflects light back like a shimmer but it does not have any sparkle or shimmer in it that I can tell. When you use your brush to get it out it really doesn't seem to be picking up any powder and I felt like it was not coming up at all and was really grumbling about it until I applied this to my cheeks. Well lo and behold, there is some pink there now and I guess it is just pigmented well even though it seems to be very hard baked. I got enough color that I did not have to get more from the pan. I have tried this for 6 months now and it is a pretty color but I just don't like this product and I tend to reach for others instead. I like the color but I wish it were a softer powder and was easier to get out of the pan. I feel like I am destroying my brushes trying to get any of this up. I really don't have any other complaints other than that. I bought this because I needed a good pinky pink Barbie fun color and it fits the bill. It is okay, but one I won't be repurchasing.