September 24, 2014 | 1543 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Twilight Woods Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Wow, this has quickly become an obsession fragrance of mine recently. I LOVE woody, musky scents like this and they seem to be so hard to find. The body cream is so rich and soft. I cannot get enough of it and will be grabbing back ups, which I never do.

It's super hydrating and stays with you all day and night. It's not greasy or heavy in any way and my skin is always so soft. I have found this fragrance to be the most copied fragrance around in the body cream/scent department. Lots of companies have gotten the fragrance well, but nothing compares to the original. The staying power is amazing and the lotion is so rich.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Katharine40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This review is for the Triple Moisture Body Cream. Twilight Woods is a lovely woody, sweet oriental scent that lasts throughout the day. Really, this lasts MUCH longer than some of the designer perfumed lotions I've had. Surprised as all get out that I found this great scent at tween favorite Bath and Body Works, but what do you know! Not all the company's scents are overpoweringly sweet and cheap-smelling. The price is hard to beat too, especially when Bath and Body Works is offering one of its promotional deals. Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

As always, I think that BBW lotion are not moisturizing enough for my dry/really dry skin. However, I really like the smell of this one, It's a deep, profound, kind-of mature smell. A moody smell, if I may. I really like it, It suits well my moody self in winter. I'll probably purchase the Body spray. The packaging is super pretty too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by AzurLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this lotion!! It's such a beautiful, sweet cinnamon scent that lingers on for hours. I just love Bath and Body Works lotions in general. They are high quality and smell absolutely amazing. This one is no exception. I will definitely repurchase and would highly recommend this. It makes you smell and feel so fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 4:21:00 AM More reviews by sleeplessdesires

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Definitely has become one of my top favorite scents form BBW! I also got it on sale so instead of 11 i got it for 2.78 which was great and also my friends bought the same one. Definitely a scent worth having. As for moisturizing it does wonders especially when you get out of the shower it feels like satin has been placed on my skin after putting some on.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2012 8:04:00 AM More reviews by cjlc49

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this as a gift from my mother, so I felt like I had to use it up. It smells good on me - kinda musky/masculine, but nice for the winter months. Unfortunately, it is just not moisturizing enough for my dry hands. Would not purchase, and hoping that my mother does not notice that I tossed it. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by highrise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The triple-moisture lotion has a deeper and more nuanced scent than the EDT. The fruit is more subtle, and the vanilla woods have a pleasant dryness. Very nice to layer with different perfumes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by anicana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great scent;i only use the lotion and it smells great,it lasts for a long time leaving skin soft and silky.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 5:10:00 AM More reviews by cookiemonster23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually bought this in the hand cream (shea cashmere something or other) and I love it! It smells amazing and I definitely recommend trying it. One of the best bath and body works scents in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2012 1:47:00 AM More reviews by linzerophe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I quite like this scent for fall, though it's too strong for spring or summer. It's warm and musky, a little bit unisex even. I like that this scent is more unisex without having the cloying vetiver notes that are so predominant in Axe, etc.

B&BW also produced a Twilight Woods for their Men's line, which I think is supposed to smell more masculine but to me they are almost indistinguishable.