July 29, 2014 | 1114 users online

Bronzers - Cargo - Water Resistant Bronzer

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by harrisonfjord

I absolutely love this bronzer. I received a complimentary mini (travel) sized version in medium when I bought some products at Ulta. This looks shimmery in the pan but blends like a dream and isn't too dark even for my NC 20 skin tone. I have super oily skin and this bronzer fortunately does not accentuate my pores or oily t-zone. It looks natural when applied with a light hand and kabuki brush. I don't use it often, mainly in the summer, so I still have a considerable amount of product left.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by pictureperfect09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous bronzer. Goes on smoothly and has amazing lasting power. It has shimmer but looks silky on the skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Whitestats03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this bronzer. I need something to stay all day and it's so pigmented. I just wish it was cheaper. I have the blush too in Los Cabos and it's gorgeous. They really do stay. Btw I don't have oily skin at all so maybe that's why it stays on so well. No sliding off here!!!! .

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 4:29:00 AM More reviews by kgeiger

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This bronzer is truly water resistant - I have used it before swimming and checked in the mirror afterwards, still on with no streaks. The colour works well on my light skin and gives a nice natural tan colour with just a hint of gleam. I highly recommend it if you want to wear some colour at the beach or pool. Just add waterproof mascara and you are good to go!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2011 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Alyssaunplugged

So I went to Sephora thinking I was going to purchase Too Faced bronzer in..(leopard something), I put a little of it on and thought "HOLY GLITTER". So I stumbled across Cargo water resistant bronzer. I really like this bronzer. I am really fair skinned so it's hard for me to find something that isn't too dark, but still gives me a nice sun-kissed glow. This product is a little shimmery, but isn't glittery. I cannot vouch for it's water resistance ability considering the fact that I don't put make up on to go swimming. All in all this is the best bronzer i have found yet. I gave it 4 lippies cause I think the packaging kinda sucks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by edgexofxdesire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm generally not much of a bronzer girl, but lately I've been wanting a little more color and dimension to my face. I picked up the cargo bronzer as part of a mini kit and I've been using it daily. I don't think its too shimmery and its a very nice medium/dark color on my complexion. It adds a nice glow but I don't notice any sparkle. I think it's fairly easy to blend but it can look a bit ruddy if it isn't blended enough. I can't really judge the water resistance because I haven't tested it out. Overall I think this is a pretty good bronzer..maybe not worth the $28 that it costs by itself, but its good quality and a good amount of product in the tin...about twice as much as what Ive gotten in other bronzers and highlighters. Im sure there are better bronze's out there..but if you're definitely looking to get a high end bronzer, this one is one of the cheaper ones.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2010 5:09:00 AM More reviews by sweetshiningstar

I guess this is what I would consider a highlighting bronzer. Think very shimmery.

This bronzer is nice if you like shimmer. However, I really prefer a matte bronzer (I got this in a set), so this doesn't work so much for me. I didn't notice the shimmer at first until I saw a video by someone else who had this.

So I guess you can use this all over for a glow, but not so much for contouring. It's not unnatural or anything, just really shimmery.

I also think it would be much better for someone that had normal/dry skin rather than oily/combo skin.

Really, it's about preference for this one. It's mostly shimmer and pigment, not a matte finish with shimmer. So expect shimmer, and you'll be good.

But then again, if you like lots of shimmer, you can get the Elf one... (warm tan) from the studio line for $3. Haven't tried it yet, but I've seen swatches, and it looks promising.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 5:47:00 AM More reviews by heysailor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love love this bronzer. I have light skin with both a red and yellow under tone so I have issues finding colors to compliment it and not make me ruddy or jaundice like. This is a beautiful tone. It has a very gentle shimmer to it which is nice because a lot of bronzers I've found are packed with them. Incredibly easy to blend out and contour. The tin it comes in is huge (same as blush tins) so I don't foresee running out anytime soon. Love Cargo!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 8:18:00 PM More reviews by suzannaelektra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a so so bronzer, nothing too special. It's a little deeper in my opinion... I haven't tested it to see if it's actually water resistant probably is. This streaks up on my as it's pigmented but not very creamy. Does any one know if this is the same bronzer that was in Cargo's melt proof collection? Because that one I LOVED! I feel that this one is different... maybe it's just me. Don't care for the tin packaging either.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2010 1:50:00 AM More reviews by babyyypink

I love this bronzer, It's verry shinny, but it dosen't look so cheap looking or shinny on my face. It gives me a really pretty healthy glow tan look. The only downside is that it smells really bad. Other than that, it is a great bronzer