September 17, 2014 | 1714 users online

Lip Gloss - Bobbi Brown - Rich Color Gloss in Pink Buff

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by KJack24

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this as a "your lips but better" color. I haven't found a pinky beige as pretty. The texture is smooth, beautiful and not sticky, and it doesn't contain shimmer, which I prefer. Has more pigment and depth than most glosses, but easy to apply and maneuver quickly. I will buy other glosses, but always go back to this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by citrus489

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I was about to swap this GWP, unused, but I decided to try it when I read that it might be a nice nude shade for brown-skinned ladies. True enough, it was a lovely nude gloss on me (C40 with quite pigmented lips). Just evened out my lips' natural color and made them look fuller (so shiny). I prefer lipsticks, but I do think this is just the right nude lip color for me, which I have a very hard time finding in a lipstick (something about light shades, my naturally dark lips, and needing to apply heavily that was a bad combo and usually created a creased, aged look). As for the gloss formula, nice and minty, not too thick, and seems moisturizing enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by joanieisverynice

I am definitely more of a lipstick girl, but this gloss stays put and doesn't quit like most others out there. I like to just put a dab over a natural or plummy lipstick, and then spread it evenly. if I don't eat or drink much, it will stay there...and stay there...and stay there, which in my opinion is the biggest selling point. the color is okay, and it makes my lips look nice and full, but the fact that it keeps going strong where other glosses would get absorbed or rubbed away over the course of a few hours gives this gloss a place of honor among my collection of lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by iluvsushi

This is the most expensive lipgloss I have ever bought (18 in the UK). However I do believe that you get what you pay for and this is a great everyday neutral pink lip gloss for work / school. Staying power is at least 3 or 4hrs which is not bad and afterwards I'd need to re-apply, which is what I'd expect to do with a lipgloss. It's not a sheer lipgloss, it gives good coverage on my lips. It's one of those shades that is "my lips but better" shades and I would happily repurchase this once it's finished...which won't be til months later as you don't need much product to apply on your lips. Overall a good quality lipgloss with decent staying power.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by skwpt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm surprised how much I like this lip gloss. I wear Bobbi Brown Porcelain foundation (NW15), and on me Pink Buff is a pinkish mauve nude without glitter or even shimmer--just a really nice shine with just a tingly feel of peppermint. It looks pretty on its own, but because ti is neutral, it is a winner every time over just about all of my lipsticks. I also love the fact that it is smooth and moisturizing without being goopy, and the glossy effects last a very long time. The worst thing is how TINY the tube is for the cost.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2010 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Eliz26

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this color for my skin tone, which is BB Warm Ivory / LM Porcelain-Blush Ivory mix. It looks like a taupey-mauve on my pale lips, and creates a natural but enhanced look. Very polished and professional looking. It is very moisturizing which is great for me in the colder months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 4:26:00 AM More reviews by colfaxt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This shade is a plummy brown with a hint of pink. Its not at all like the "creamy" pink buff! I like the taste & smell, refreshing but reminds me of the dentist. Great color but doesnt last too long, applies evenly and doesnt fill in the lines. Very simple, not high glam about it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by soniax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was able to buy this at my local CCO. I really like the color, it's MLBB. It does have a minty feeling to it, but it's not unpleasant. It's a decent lip gloss but not worth the full price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by abfabjeanius

I got a sample of this with my last order. Although the formula is moisturizing and has a slight minty tingliness to it, the color and lasting power leave much to be desired. Pink Buff shows a brownish-mauve on me, and is quite unflattering. It also applies opaquely like a liquid lipstick, but then has the lasting power of a $1 lipgloss. Actually, I have cheap lipglosses that last better than this. The shine fades within 10 min on me, and the color lasts maybe another 20? Definitely will not be purchasing the full size of this. Sorry, Bobbi, but I will be sticking to your other glosses.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2010 11:56:00 AM More reviews by GeekChick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a free sample of this gloss so I thought I'd give it a try, even though I don't really like glosses (I prefer tinted lipbalms and the occasional lipstick). I have very pale, warm skin and lightly pigmented lips, and this gloss is just a bit darker than my natural lip color. If I apply it too thickly, it looks too brown/grey for my taste, but if I apply it more sparingly then it's a nice neutral, muted pink. It may be just because I don't wear many glosses, but I thought it was a bit sticky. If you do like lip glosses, this is a nice neutral color, but I won't be paying $20 for it!