Maybelline Moisture Extreme - Raspberry Rush [DISCONTINUED]

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/7/2013 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

What a beautiful color!! Got it on Amazon for a great price. Very lush color, along the lines of Revlon's Berry Smoothie Lip Butter, but deeper and richer (less bright). Very nice lippie.

on 1/2/2012 6:18:00 PM

Of course it's been discontinued but this is my favorite shade of berry lipstick. Very neutral, subtle shimmer, a rich raspberry red that comes out slightly sheer-ish. I buy it by the two's and three's on Ebay now. It goes well with my very fair yellow-undertoned skin and near black hair.

on 2/17/2011 9:26:00 AM

I love this color! Of course I find it on sale.....because it's being d/c I think, and I only bought one tube! Time to stalk the dollar stores, that's how much I love this color and forumula. It's a gorgeous shade that wears well and fades well. It's so flattering (brown hair and eyes, fair skin)- a pretty shimmery berry red. I really love this color- did I already say that??? LOL.

on 7/26/2010 1:49:00 AM

I love this lipstick! It's a nice rich berry with red undertones and looks very nice with my skintone. It doesn't run or bleed at all, even with no lip primer, and stays put all day. This is the only color I've tried from Maybelline's Moisture Extreme line, but it definitely lives up to its name - no drying effect whatsoever, and my lips feel softer after removing it. Sometimes I put gloss over it, but usually it looks great by itself.

on 12/5/2009 11:31:00 PM

Love this color and it is perfect for fall! As others have mentioned, this is dark in the tube, and it wears and fades beautifully. It's a very pretty berry that works well on yellow/orange skin tones. . As it wears, it leaves a nice pinky stain on my lips. This is my fourth Moisture Extreme lipstick and I am hooked. I will purchase this lipstick again...

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Among my dozens and dozens of lippies, this one stays in my makeup bag because it's just so flattering, wearable, and easy to use. I hope Maybelline doesn't discontinue the Moisture Extreme line because it is more sheer and moisturizing than the Color Sensational line, and provides a different look. Raspberry Rush is a universally flattering shade (yes, like Clinique Black Honey!), a sheer deep plum-red with soft pearl shimmer that feels silky, light, and moist (unlike so many frost lippies that are gritty and dry). It goes with everything, brings life to my face, and can be paired with a lipliner for a more defined look. Don't be frightened by the depth of the color in the tube, it is extremely wearable by anyone!

on 10/12/2009 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Another winning color from the Moisture Extreme line. Raspberry Rush is a deep, neutral berry shimmer with tiny copper sparkles in it. This a gorgeous fall and winter shade that would work well on many skin tones. I have very fair skin with pink undertones and the color totally compliments the natural flush of my cheeks. I thought this color might be too dark when I saw it in the tube but like the other pearl ME lipsticks it goes on much more sheer. So glad I decided to purchase this color.

Popular Lipsticks