November 21, 2014 | 1720 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Lip Lacquer

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Nacoru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this lip lacquer looks great but i cant get it to come out :( it has a brush tip and ive clicked it, and twisted it countless times n it still wont come out :( help!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by rawortley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in pose. It is a HOT BRIGHT PINK! After missing out on mac candy yum yum, any neon pink lippie grabs my attentiona and this def fits in that catagorey. It is a TRUE HOT PINK, its def a cool side. It's packaging has a really cool concept its a click pen like a stila BUT, instead of it pushiong the gloss to the top, it pushes it to the bottem then has a long tube in the middle. I dont know if it is because of that, but I always have to click it maybe 5 times to get enough product to come out, but once it does, to much comes out. It doesnt bother me I just leave what I dont need on the brush til next time, it doesnt dry out. IDK some people can be weird about things like that. But this is DEF the HOTTEST NEON PINK LIPPIE, I have seen in my mission to find a lippie to ease my pain of missing cyy, and I have seen about 20, or I have about 20. It's also VERY PIGMENTED, it def stays the shade once on your lips. I have NEVER paid more then I think 12 for agloss and even that was on ebay so i got it cheaper then it was supposed to be. So u gotta see how awesome this goss was if I broke my standards on glosses! I LOVE IT, I would and will buy again, I doubt I would in any other colors, unless it was an unusual color, because thats why I bought this one, I have never seen a pink lippie the BRIGHT!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Dozastroze

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The name is VS Color Lust Lip Lacquer. This is a great lip lacquer! Color is true, nicely pigmented, the color lasts a few hours and adheres to the lips w/o a sticky, slick feel. There is subtle flavor to the gloss but not a bad taste. I purchased 'Shimmer', which is a beautiful, soft and a deeply pealized Pink, not too over the top as bubble gum Pink but more of a sexxy pout Pink that isn't greasy looking. It looks beautiful on tanned skin or a Brown/Gold eye. It takes 26 twists before the product comes out but once you've applied, the next twist is simply once and you are on your way to a beautiful sexxy pout. Go get it! $14

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by benny143

This review is for DREAMER.

Dreamer is a true bright coral (orange undertones). My friend and the sales associate both gave this the thumbs up as I was swatching different colors. With my coloring, I often choose pinks but this opened me up to peaches and corals. The gloss has a nice smooth consistency, a faint shimmer, makes teeth appear brighter, and has no scent!

The packaging is very nice as well :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by mszlaydeej

I got a sample size from a tote bag that was a present. The shade was in babydoll. It's a pretty pink color. Pretty good product and works well without being drying on your lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2010 7:07:00 PM More reviews by mtvsux

Is there a "hell yes" option? Feels great, goes on smoothly, makes lips look smooth and glossy and lasts. Great product and only $10. I have this in 'True', a slightly cool bronzy brown, shimmery, not frosty. looks great over beige lipstick, pink lipstick, etc. I love this gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2009 11:29:00 AM More reviews by smeegal9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in Opulent.
This is a very pretty neutral raspberry colored gloss, that can veer toward fuschia with more layers. It does not have sparkle or glitter. I love the great long lasting stain that is left behind when the shine wears off. Of course in the beginning it will stick to your hair, like most glosses. It's not very thick or gloppy going on though. It's also pretty moisturizing.