October 23, 2014 | 2256 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Ecotools - Lash & Brow Groomer

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2012 7:30:00 AM More reviews by an0uck

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Writing this after a month and I've not really had a problem with this.
Washed once, no troubles, needs to be washed again though.
I like the recycled nature of it, and the bristles are really good for softly combing the brows. The plastic comb part is good for reducing any mascara clumping, but the comb is curved in a shape that I don't entirely find suitable for my eye shape.
Paid $6(AU) for this, and no problems so far, so I'm happy with it. Couldn't really imagine why you could dislike this strongly.

_____________________________________________________________________
Update: some of the plastic bristles have broken after being dropped. So I still think this brush is ok, but that metal brow/lash groomers would be a lot easier to clean and not break. And I suppose would be more eco-friendly than plastic?

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 5:16:00 PM More reviews by LeehannahMitchell

I love this lash and brow gromer! I've had cheaper ones in the past that have fallen to bits, but i have had this one quite a while now and it is still in the same condition i bought it in, even with me using it daily! I don't know why this product has got so many bad reviews or what people are doing for the teeth of the comb to fall out and the handles to come loose but i havent exactly been gentle with mine and it's in perfcet condition, I have sat on it and dropped it many times and so far nothing has broke or come loose. Overall this is an excellent lash and brow groomer and i would recomend this to everyone!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I really like this.
Some here have said you could get one cheaper that works just as well but in my experience the cheaper ones do not work.I didn't realize how badly my other one worked until I tried this.
I have had mine 2 months now even with regular cleaning of the tool I haven't lost any bristles or hair like some other people, despite the numerous droppings on the floor.
Good sturdy brush for 4 dollars

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2010 12:07:00 AM More reviews by jensmakeupbag

Hmm not sure why this product received many bad reviews. I really love this tool. I own the tweezerman lash comb and it doesn't work as well as this one. It is also less scary to use because I have poked myself in the eyes plenty of times with my tweezerman one. This is really easy to use and the comb it comes with brushes my brows down and makes my eyebrows look soft and natural. Love this!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2010 11:58:00 PM More reviews by MyChanelScalpel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wonderful for grooming brows and the application of brow wax, and at a great price!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2010 11:14:00 AM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really liked this product but before I knew it all of the comb parts fell off. I think it has to do with the type of plastic because I don't have this problem with other paris presents products.The plastic gets brittle easily and shatters when dropped. The brush part is nice and washes well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

works just fine for me :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by thriftesfai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I guess I'll be the minority here so far, and say I actually really like this LOL! The eyelash comb does it's job, and the little pins haven't broke...at least not yet. The eyebrow brush works well too, but I mostly bought this for the lash comb. I've had this for the longest time and I like it. It's not perfect but hey, good for the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 12:09:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't have any problems with this brush falling apart on me but it's just an average lash and browbrush you can find one cheaper that will do the same job.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2010 10:30:00 PM More reviews by AndeeMode

I bought a full Ecotools brush set shortly after I found out about them months ago. I fell in love with most of the brushes except for their lash and brow groomer and concealer brush. :p The concealer brush is OK. It is not as dense as I would like it to be and sort of molds together oddly. Leaves streaks etc. The brow groomer got thrown away like 2 days later! I was so upset :p The bristles were OK. The comb however fell apart. I ran my finger across to feel the firmness and test it before I used it, and the little comb lost two stick thingys. ??? CHEAP-O to say the least. I'm sure the whole head of the tool would have fallen off shortly after. I've had WETNWILD tools last longer! I have to say, I am completely in love with my new Sigma brush set, but still love a few of my ecotools brushes. I recently found a few Revlon Pro eye brushes that I am inpressed with as well :)
........The brow groomer was terrible Ecotools! :/