December 21, 2014 | 1940 users online

Lipstick - Victoria's Secret - Perfect Lipstick - Wish

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

(My review from 06/2012):
I absolutely love this lipstick! This is my first VS lipstick and I think its amzing. I like the color and I love that it's creamy - not too drying as other lipsticks. I can't express how much I LOVE THIS COLOR!!!

UPDATE (April 2014): This whole line (Perfect Lipstick) was discontinued in 2013. Now they have new line (Color Drama) with the same color names. However new lipstick in |Wish" is not the same. It's more pink and little bit darker.
My sister and I both adored old version of "Wish". New Color Drama lipstick is not my favorite anymore. There is a very similar lipstick (the same color, same not great formula) NYX - Pure Nude (4$).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by tangletongue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this lipstick approximately two years ago, as a gift from my friends. We all bought each other, because it looks fantastic on all four of us! As I am yellow-ish toned, one friend is pinkish and very pale, one is light brown, and the other fairly...sallow, this was astounding. I think it would look nice on just about any skin color.

The color is fantastic - I love it. It's pink without being that too-pink too-sweet babyish color, which is a rare find. It's not smelly, and I think the creaminess is okay. It's definitely a staple for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 1:08:00 AM More reviews by mikxoh

This was alright. I think on my skin tone it came off a bit too cool. I made it work on my complexion by adding a slightly opaque lipgloss on top. It's a lovely pink color with good color pay off and wasn't drying on the lips.

But I've tried other pink shades which suit my skin tone more than wish has so I'll have to skip on repurchasing this guy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Lukewarmluxe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wish is my favorite lipstick right now. It's a light pink that stays creamy and just feels good. I don't normally get lipsticks in nude or light colors, but I was drawn to this color. It's so pretty! I got the VS slice of heaven gloss to go with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

It's about time I write a reviewer for this hidden gem. A few months back, I was browsing the make-up shelves at VS, having never tried any of their make-up other than the lip glosses. I have an olive/tan skintone and often have trouble finding pink lipsticks that are actually truly pink on me. Often they look too pale or too purple. I bought this without trying it on, I just had this weird trust/connection with it when I spotted it on the shelf. (I know that sounds silly, but it's true.) Needless to say, I ended up LOVING it and still do to this day. It's perfectly creamy, perfectly moisturizing and perfectly pink! It can be worn solo, or paired with a gloss. The packaging is very chic and portable. The staying power is average. I will certainly repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by DianaBlackbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very nice warm pink. Goes well with olive warm undertones. Kinda reminds me of Revlons pink in the afternoon but with shimmer. I liked it alot but not enough lasting power, after 2 hours the shimmer was all gone. It left a nice light pink behind but I need something better for their price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

VS Wish is a creamy semi-sheer peachy pink, goes on cooler than it looks in the tube. Very pretty and natural looking. Glad I got this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 10:45:00 AM More reviews by Phanatical28

I've come to find that Victoria's Secret really does have nice beauty products, and I'm a huge fan of much higher-end brands, so I was really impressed. Wish lipstick impressed me even more!

I was shopping for a bikini when I stumbled across this color. On me, it looks very light-but-bright pink. It's kind of hard to describe. It's not coral on me at all (NC20-25 w/ golden/olive undertones) but looks like a warmer pink. It's not too bright or too dark. When you look at the girls in the catalogue, especially in the bikini ones, and see them on the beach all "naturally pretty," this has to be the lip color most wear. It looks like a juicy, natural, MLBB lipstick. It has a very smooth and creamy formula, and isn't drying at all. Like many have said it doesn't posess the best staying power, but I don't mind reapply it. It actually feels very moisturizing on. I bought this partially to wear with my bikinis, as it definitely doesn't scream "look at all this makeup I slapped on for the beach!" but rather just a natural, healthy-looking lip.

I paid $12USD for this and I really think it was worth it. I will gladly repurchase over and over - it's that perfect, naturally sexy beach color I've been looking for!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by xcakexfacex

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolutely lovely! Such a fresh pinky corally light color perfect for summer! This lipstick is very soft and creamy, and if you want, you can really layer it on for a punch of color without it getting goopey or weird. Or if I want just a little touch of color I can get this too :) Lovely, lovely lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 1:44:00 AM More reviews by beautynglam301

LOVE THIS COLOR! SUPER SEXY... its the best pinkyy color I've bought... I wanted something that would look nice on a smoky eye... and I'm totally satisfied.. Its a smooth lipstick, doesn't make my lips dry.. I wanted a pinkyy nude look... So I top this with "Victoria Secret's" lip gloss INNOCENT... It looks amazing! I would recommended this lipstick to everyone! <3 <3 <3 Also you can 'layer" this lipstick.. the more cotes. the more PINK! This lipstick does have a shimmer to it.. Its simply gorgeous!