November 23, 2014 | 1153 users online

Mascara - Pop Beauty - Lash Wow in Black

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by kimdburns

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The POP Beauty team was at my Ulta and applied with a spoolie and I really liked but was curious about the comb. The consultant told me to use the large size of the comb first then the small then back to the large. This really thickened my lashes and the length was amazing. I have fair decent lashes but my best friend has short sparse lashes and this worked amazing well for her. It is a little odd looking but it works.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by lsmiles13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to use this and the more I used it, the more disappointed I became... The first time I used it, my eyes were really itchy so i'm not sure what that was about. Perfect application of mascara though, each lash was nicely coated and separated and lengthened. After that, it seemed like way too much product was being applied and by the time I was able to get it down to the right amount, I was stuck w/4 huge spider lashes, or I had to totally remove all of my eye makeup and start over. It seemed like there was a ton of product in the tube, which for the price was worth it I guess. I do not think the applicator wand is sufficient though and I ended up throwing it away.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2010 11:11:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this at Ulta in my search for the perfect volumizing mascara. The brush is a little weird and not what I expected. It's like a comb that has short condensed bristles on one side and long more dispersed on the other. I used this macara once by itself and thought it clumped a lot. I find it best when used after you apply a base mascara - just make sure the mascara underneath is still a little wet b/c it works so much better. When used on top it does make your lashes long and has more volume. I don't think I'll repurchase just b/c I think it's a waste when you can't use it by itself. But it's nice to have around when I want my lashes more defined.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2009 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Rezarific

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a sample of this but I use my own applicator, so I can't address the quality of their applicator, but I adore the tube (cute flowers and great graphic design) Lash Wow comes in, but I'm going to wait until I find it on sale to buy the full-sized product. It meets my two requirements for a mascara: no parabens, and makes my already long and full lashes look amazing, looking as though I'm wearing falsies. Ulta carries Pop Beauty brand. MSRP is $18.50.