October 21, 2014 | 1985 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorstay Lipcolor in Rich Raisin

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 2:53:00 AM More reviews by msbluestone13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Aww..I LOVED this until they discontinued it :-( it stayed on and never smeared or anything... it lasted forever and the colors were great. expensive for drugstore lip color but it was worth it. I wish they kept it around. Revlon ALWAYS discontinues the good stuff :-/

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 10:21:00 AM More reviews by skwerlie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my usual daily lipstick, and I have to say I really love it. I have olive skin and fairly dark lips so a lot of shades just don't work for me at all, but I think this is pretty perfect on me. I recall trying a bunch of shades in this line before settling on one, but I've only ever grabbed Rich Raisin when rebuying, maybe I should branch out again because I think it's a great lipstick. It doesn't dry my lips out, has a nice low-key shimmer that's not too strong for the daytime, and, true to the name, lasts quite well (I usually do have to reapply after eating).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2009 12:27:00 AM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this on a BOGOF deal. This is my second purchase in the line and I absolutely love it! I am really surprised no one else has reviewed it individually because it is a gorgeous color. It is an earthy, rich, wine color. Glam yet understated. It looks great with my olive skin tone. The texture is creamy and comfortable and has good lasting power. Plus, it was under $5.00 considering. I can tell this will be a fall favorite!