August 20, 2014 | 1875 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Korres - Melon Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2009 12:17:00 AM More reviews by doe07

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think I've found my HG body product! I just tried this tonight after receiving some for Christmas, and it is quite perfect. The texture is absolutely gorgeous, though at first glance, I thought it might not really live up to being called a body butter. It flows from the tube so easily, but it is still, at the same time, thick and rich. There is absolutely no greasiness, and it absorbs quickly, almost magically. The scent is subtle, just lightly and pleasantly fruity. Best of all, after applying, I can't believe the feel of my skin! It's so soft and silky, to a much greater degree than I expected possible at my age.

Very little of this is required...a very little does, in fact, go a long way, which also makes it a good value. I can't imagine ever finding myself without at least one tube of this on hand, and can't wait to try some other scents.

Oh, and the cherry on top...an almost totally natural product that is good for the person and the environment. Absolutely wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2009 1:49:00 PM More reviews by ET3638

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I went to my local Sephora and wanted to purchase Carol's Daughter Unscented Jelly, however they had stopped selling that line at the Sephora, and is only available online through their site now. So I decided to buy Korre's Body Butter because it was my second choice. The SA gave me all the butters to smell to see which one I fancied most. It was between the Jasmine and the Melon, but Melon won me over because I am more of a fruity scent girl. Man this Melon scent is so delicious, I could almost eat this stuff!

The butter itself is a silky smooth cream which spreads SO easily on the body after a shower. The consistency isn't too thick, not runny and the scent isn't overpowering (like Body Shop's which tends to give me a headache after awhile). A little goes a very long way if you use it immediately after a shower. The end result is smooth, soft supple skin. I cannot stop touching my arms! The squeeze bottle is kinda small for a body moisturizer, and you think it wouldn't last very long, but like I said, alittle goes a very long way and this'll last me forever! So price wise, pretty darn good! Will repurchase this!