April 17, 2014 | 1724 users online

Moisturizers - Pangea Organics - Balancing Oil

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by cjsmommasan

Comodogenic and it smells really bad. For the cost there are plenty of products out there that do the same thing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by rnancy

They don't exactly give this stuff away, but I did like the Pangea Balancing Oil. The packaging is clean and nice, but a little bit cold. I bought it, I used it, I liked it, but haven't gotten around to buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 7:37:00 PM More reviews by yumedream

I actually got a sample of this and wasn't too sure what it was for and ended up using it on my legs instead of my face.
OMG! It was amazing! The smell was a little heavy but I actually ran online to buy some because this is the only product I have ever used that got rid of the red bumps on my legs. I have been told by my dermatologist that it was a dry skin that was giving me the bumps and he gave me a prescription for this super lame sticky lotion that was supposed to do something special that never did a thing for me. (I had the greasy feel of most lotions and oils and won't use them) Just a few drops of this on my legs over a week ago after the shower and the spots have still not returned!!! (it also took care of my razor bumps on my bikini line!) It absorbs rather quickly and does not leave an oily residue as long as you do not use too much.
I will definitely buy this again. A little goes a very long way.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2011 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Pure22

Sadly this company does not come with the warning for people with acne or sensitive skin not to use it. This oil GAVE me cystic acne about 5 on each cheek. Took me a couple months to figure out that it was this product causing it. WATCH OUT!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 7:07:00 PM More reviews by AllTheTrees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the one product I must have everyday- and the cost is worth it. I have had combo acne prone skin for my since my teens and this has made my face finally feel calm and normal.

The first time I used it, I felt hesistant to put oil on my face for fear of zits and extra oil, but my skin loved it. In the morning, my face felt so moisturized and plump. It just makes my skin feel right, it's hard to explain, but worth every penny to me. I have a little less acne overall because I have healthy balanced skin now, and it does help heal red marks and decreases inflammation.

The smell is a natural geranium, so it's a bit earthy- it doesn't smell good but doesn't smell disgusting. I think it's the only part of the oil that people might not like, so definately try a sample or go into sephora to try it out first. The smell does go away in about 10 minutes though, so if you can get past that, you're going to love it.

5/5 stars because this product is amazingly effective, is natural and won't hurt your body with bad chemicals, is a great eco-friendly company, and the packaging is good quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Ewabili

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to have an oily complexion but with the years my skin has been becoming really dry. At first I was thinking "great, no more shine" but actually my skin has never been in worse shape. The dryness also wreaked havoc on foundations I used to cover up my skin. On top of aging, it developed rosacea and during winter, strong cold winds would make it break out in pimples/plaques for a day or two. There was an argan oil craze at the moment and after reading many articles about it, I decided to buy some. My skin was looking better and much softer but it kept on reacting to cold wind.

This fall I ran out of the argan oil and in my search of natural organic oils I stumbled on this little gem. I decided to buy It because it contains a lot of different essential oils (including argan) that moisturize, soothe and protect. If I had to mix a batch up of the same oils it would cost me a fortune and I'd have over a pint. I started using it in September and I need only one drop morning and night which I'm mixing with my day or night cream. It's as moisturizing as the argan oil and the bonus is that I haven't had any rosacea reactions! The Bottle is currently half full and I think it will last until spring. The price is steep, but it's worth it for what it does.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2010 4:21:00 AM More reviews by peunwha

i don't wanna discourage pangea..but i have to say this is not for me..
right after i apply this on my skin, it start irritating... and scent is too strong and unpleasant. i don't wanna use it..

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2010 2:37:00 AM More reviews by roseb202

This helped moisturize my face and I believe it may have helped old scars to fade away. However, I highly recommend to keep it in the fridge because it may have gone rancid after a few months and then I started to get deep pimples. Not sure if this was hormonal, but I believe it may have been linked. I already have a quite oily T-zone so wearing this during the day made my face look very oily. It's something I could only really use at night. Also, the dispenser was very annoying. It would literally squirt out the oil in unpredictable directions, with too much force-- it was hard to control the amount dispensed. This was true for 2 bottles that I purchased.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by sim3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

An amazing product. It really makes my skin glow and has improved the condition of my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2010 3:41:00 PM More reviews by soobay11

i received this product in one of pangea's free product giveaways, and while i was skeptical at first (i had a VERY bad experience with the DHC cleansing oil), i must say that i LOVE this product!

i use one pump at night after washing my face with avalon organics lavender cleansing gel, and toning with a spritz of pangea mandarin and lime toner. i think the key is to make sure your skin is SUPER clean before applying, otherwise you'll end up clogging your pores (maybe that's why some people have had breakout issues -?).

i've been using it since june and i can really see a difference in my skin: there's a lot less redness and it actually has that glowing appearance that everyone is dying for. since i've been using it i hardly ever have to wear "makeup" - just a little concealer under my eyes and a dusting of powder. NO foundation. and, although it IS expensive, a little goes a long way. i've used it once a day since june and there's still about 3/4 of a jar left.

it definitely works for me, but as we all know everyone's different (some people love the DHC cleansing oil!). pangea is usually pretty good at supplying samples, so if you want to try it just email them (or contact them on their facebook page) and ask.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No