October 24, 2014 | 1890 users online

Bronzers - Hard Candy - So Baked Bronzer - Heat Wave

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by CuppyCakeFace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

GORGEOUS! I wear Revlon color stay in Toast. I use this kinda as my contour and it is just gorgeous. it gives me the perfect glow and it doesn't look muddy. highly recommended.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bronzer really made my tan Asian skin look super orangey and didn't blend well. Didn't last long either.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Jeng1128

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutley love this bronzer!!! Being 1/2 italian, 1/4 lebanese & 1/4 polish my skin tone is so diffucult to match(esp in the winter.) But since I'm tan right now this is my go-to bronzer. I have just about every type of bronzer on the planet(from cover girl to bare minerals.) While bare minerals might beat it, as far as pricing goes, this is my pick for favorite bronzer.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 3:37:00 AM More reviews by KaatFlores

I have kind of a love hate relationship with this product, the color is beautiful however it doesn't last once applied to your face even with some powder on top to set it. I realized I had applied a decent amount of the product and an hour later it wasn't there anymore. I hate re applying make up throughout the day which is the only reason I wouldn't repurchase this product. Packaging is okay, I never had a problem with cracking or breaking etc. If it lasted all day I would totally repurchase this!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by AnnaBanana84

Picked this up at Wal-Mart for $9, really happy so far with it. Great tan color without looking orange, not overly shimmery, I apply with a large kabuki brush over my face and even neck and chest too if I want extra color and glow. I like it a lot and may try other items from the Hard Candy line now. I still want a good matte bronzed but this is great too especially for the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

This line of products always looks fun. This is kind of pricey for a drugstore bronzer. Actually I find the whole line to be pricey for DS especially since it never seems to go on sale. I decided to give a few of the Hard Candy products a go and I've been pretty satisfied. I think the packaging isn't worse than MAC (and I love my MAC). I range between NC 30 and NC 42 depending on the time of year and this bronzer seems to work less pigmented than their Bombshell Baked Blush but I think that is better for bronzing. I don't think I noticed an orange-y problem either like other reviewers mentioned.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2012 1:55:00 PM More reviews by mua_freak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I wanted to love this bronzer so much it made me look so tan. Unfortunately, it made me break out reallyy bad after a few weeks. I've never broken out from a bronzer before, I'm shocked. Hard candy blush makes me break out as well :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by melissaroxx

This was really great :) it makes me look nice and tan, and has a very natural looking shimmer to it. it is very well pigmented and can double as a nice eyeshadow. this will last me a very long time too! not too shabby.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by candybaby1011

love this bronzer! i'm always in need of bronzer, i have a neutral toned complexion so after my almost full coverage foundation my skin looks pretty dull, but a little bit of this on my cheeks and forehead makes me look 10x better. i love that it has swirls of gold shimmer throughout it yet it's not overly shimmery. the color is very pretty and you really don't need alot. lasts quite a while the packaging is really convient too :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 2:24:00 PM More reviews by amtrobia

HELP!! I LOVE THIS BRONZER... WHATS TO DUPE FOR IT? I CANT SEEM TO FIND ONE. THEY STOPPED MAKING AND SELLING AT MY WALMARTS EVERYWHERE IM SO UPSET. L0L. HELP