April 20, 2014 | 1696 users online

Bronzers - Hard Candy - So Baked Bronzer - Heat Wave

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 3:37:00 AM More reviews by KaatFlores

I have kind of a love hate relationship with this product, the color is beautiful however it doesn't last once applied to your face even with some powder on top to set it. I realized I had applied a decent amount of the product and an hour later it wasn't there anymore. I hate re applying make up throughout the day which is the only reason I wouldn't repurchase this product. Packaging is okay, I never had a problem with cracking or breaking etc. If it lasted all day I would totally repurchase this!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by AnnaBanana84

Picked this up at Wal-Mart for $9, really happy so far with it. Great tan color without looking orange, not overly shimmery, I apply with a large kabuki brush over my face and even neck and chest too if I want extra color and glow. I like it a lot and may try other items from the Hard Candy line now. I still want a good matte bronzed but this is great too especially for the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

This line of products always looks fun. This is kind of pricey for a drugstore bronzer. Actually I find the whole line to be pricey for DS especially since it never seems to go on sale. I decided to give a few of the Hard Candy products a go and I've been pretty satisfied. I think the packaging isn't worse than MAC (and I love my MAC). I range between NC 30 and NC 42 depending on the time of year and this bronzer seems to work less pigmented than their Bombshell Baked Blush but I think that is better for bronzing. I don't think I noticed an orange-y problem either like other reviewers mentioned.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2012 1:55:00 PM More reviews by mua_freak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I wanted to love this bronzer so much it made me look so tan. Unfortunately, it made me break out reallyy bad after a few weeks. I've never broken out from a bronzer before, I'm shocked. Hard candy blush makes me break out as well :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by melissaroxx

This was really great :) it makes me look nice and tan, and has a very natural looking shimmer to it. it is very well pigmented and can double as a nice eyeshadow. this will last me a very long time too! not too shabby.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by candybaby1011

love this bronzer! i'm always in need of bronzer, i have a neutral toned complexion so after my almost full coverage foundation my skin looks pretty dull, but a little bit of this on my cheeks and forehead makes me look 10x better. i love that it has swirls of gold shimmer throughout it yet it's not overly shimmery. the color is very pretty and you really don't need alot. lasts quite a while the packaging is really convient too :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 2:24:00 PM More reviews by amtrobia

HELP!! I LOVE THIS BRONZER... WHATS TO DUPE FOR IT? I CANT SEEM TO FIND ONE. THEY STOPPED MAKING AND SELLING AT MY WALMARTS EVERYWHERE IM SO UPSET. L0L. HELP

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 2:21:00 AM More reviews by hotpinkblonde

Love love LOVE. I use this as a contour to define my cheekbones and I top it with a baby pink blush (Angel by NYX). The result is beautiful every time! It's dark enough to contour but has sheen so it doesn't look muddy. I wouldn't use this as an all over bronzer but it's perfect for highlighting or contouring.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 3:07:00 AM More reviews by windxsong

Loved the product! This gave me such a nice glow and didn't leave my face streaky or dirty looking. There is a slight shimmer but definitely not overwhelming. I'd definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this bronzer! This is extremely pigmented and gorgeous. It leaves a pretty sheen on your face too (NOT glittery). I like to use this as blush in the summer as it gives me a sunkist glow. I'm about NC25 and it isn't orangy on me at all.