November 23, 2014 | 941 users online

Crème - Lacura - Beauty Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by TwinkleKat

The coverage is minimum and it has no staying power, its quite shiny too. Might be ok for someone that doesn't want much coverage and doesn't mind it not lasting that long. Disappointed.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by samsungasong

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I purchased 20 Beige. Although the packaging is ok, the range of colours is just too limiting. When applying to my skin, it appears an unusual colour yet once application is complete using a foundation brush, it blends in well & the colour looks more natural. It's a tad shiny for me yet better than a lot of other foundations I've tried. It's average in quality yet for the cost I can't complain. I would only purchase again if I had run out of foundation & couldn't afford a better one or if I had limited access to others.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2012 11:15:00 AM More reviews by TAG145

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really loved this product--it made my skin look wonderful. It is smoothing and very natural looking. Unfortunately it broke me out horribly. I think it might be the ethyhexyl palmitate because other foundations with this ingredient made me break out as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by kgloverii

It's interesting to hear the different reviews on this foundation. I have fair, combination skin, and tried this on a whim because my experience with other Lacura products had been so good. This foundation did not disappoint, and after hearing they were discontinuing it, my mom and I did a huge Addi run to stock up on this (and the other products).

This coverage, for me, is a medium coverage foundation. Thicker than what I usually wear, but it gives me incredible coverage. This is also a bit more moisturizing than others, which can lead to mid-day oiliness, but I set my foundation with powder, and mid-day, one swipe of an oil blotting sheet and I'm good to go until bed time.

There are very limited color options, so if you aren't sure what will work, pick up a couple shades and mix them. For the price and quality, you simply can't go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this foundation! I use it everyday. I got it for $0.99, but its original price is $2.99, which is also cheap! You can find this at Aldi, but I think they're discontinuing it in the U.S., which is why it's on sale. I bought a few more bottles of this! The packaging is really sleek, which makes it look like it costs a lot more than it really does. It's in a pearly white bottle with a metallic silver cap at the bottom. It's a squeeze bottle, so it's very sanitary. I'd say this has light coverage, more like a tinted moisturizer. It has enough coverage to even out my complexion, but not so much that it looks like I have tons of foundation caked on. This has the consistency of a regular liquid foundation. It has a floral smell to it, but you get used to it. It's pretty moisturizing, but it doesn't make your skin look oily. There are only 4 shades: Translucent (not really translucent, but a yellowish beige color), Beige (a more pink beige color), Sun (a slightly darker color than Beige), and Bronze (a more orange color than Sun).
This is my HG foundation. For only $1, I would definitely try this out! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by EmJay31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this foundation because I was in a pinch and ran out of my usual one...I was hoping that it would be a cheap stand-in while I ordered my other one. Unfortunately it just isn't working for me at all, for a number of reasons:
- The lightest colour (10) is too dark for my fair skin tone
- It broke me out after a couple days
- The texture is really strange - thick, but not creamy. It was difficult to apply (used a foundation brush).
- Has a strange smell, which does disappear after a couple minutes
- My skin looked crazy oily half way through the day, even though I had layered powder over it.
Obviously from the other reviews this works for some - but I would not recommend it to anyone with oily/acne prone skin. I'm so angry because I had just managed to clear my skin up prior to using this...so it's back to square one - much appreciated, Lacura :P

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by huntermekare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have dry skin, so I didn't notice a grease sliding off my face effect with this. It's about light-medium coverage and didn't completely cover the red on my cheeks but evened me out in general. I used 40 bronze which matched ok; it has no SPF which is good for picture taking, at least. Not so much for South Florida.
However... I did notice that it oxidized within a few hours, and I broke out like crazy the next day. Not the biggest fan.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2012 4:10:00 AM More reviews by THLuver33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

What Lacura Claims: The soft and pleasant texture of Lacura Foundation leaves your skin silky smooth and shine-free while providing optimum coverage power.
What I Say: Use this foundation only if you want to look like a orange greaseball with your flaws uncovered:/
Yes it is that bad....read on for more...
This foundation is one of the worst I have ever tried (I have tried basically all drugstore foundations.) I have this in 10 Tranparent. The coverage is trasparent yes but the shade turns orange on me! I hate hate the smell of this foundation (it does smell like old lady makeup—think the most tackiest floral perfume you have ever smelt, yes it is that bad:/.) I actually hate all foundations with fragances for I have very sensitive skin and this makes my skin really red (more red than usually.) This does not last on me at all. I have very very oily skin. This also made me break out. The only good that about this foundation is the price ($.99 USD at Aldi) and the package (a sturdy squezze tube—great for traveling if you like this foundation.) Needless to say I will not be repurchasing this foundation. Yet another to put in my "You Will Never Be On My Face Again" foundation drawer (haha.)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2011 10:53:00 AM More reviews by ALBIK

horrible ,greasy ashy on the face...

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2011 4:12:00 AM More reviews by GetSmart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have purchased 3 tubes of this,I don't know why... I didn't like this foundation at all. It has no coverage, it is absolutely NOTHING even mildly special... and I really love aldi make-up... their face powders, blush and lipsticks are lovely. I wanted to love this, but I didn't. I think I kept buying it in different shades, in case I grew to love it... I didn't. I won't. And I wont buy any more :p