December 18, 2014 | 1826 users online

Hair Treatments - Joico - K-Pak Intense Hydrator

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Maple26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this treatment on for 3 years and it's the only treatment I've stuck with, all others I only ever tried and never re-purchased. A bottle lasts me a year. It makes my hair feel really soft and hydrated, it's my go-to when my hair has been feeling dry and lifeless and it brings it back to health. It's not incredible, but I'm looking for incredible, I just want something that will hydrate my hair once a week because my hair has been damaged from colouring. blowdrying and straightening and this treatment i can rely on.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by applebrown78

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Brought the small bottle out of curiosity at Ulta. I have naturally thick/dense African American hair. For some strange I decided I want dark purple umbre...the kicker is that i had to lift my hair...using Joicos FABULOUS Colbert BLUE (thats another review)

In short it does a good job keeping my ends moisturized after the trauma dying can do!
Pros: It does what it says it does and I am a loyal fan
Cons: Expensive...now go back to the pros.

If I am lucky I'll find a big bottle at Marshalls/Ross/TjMaxx
otherwise a girl has to do what she has to do...take care of her hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by KayLynn4488

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok so I purchased this a lng time ago on an impulse buy(it was of course on sale at th maxx) . I'm a product junkie so I literally have 100s of deep conditioner, so this one I never got around to trying it till a few months ago. I washed my hair with a clarifying shampoo got out the shower and applied to towel dry hair combed it through let sit for 10 minutes under a shower cap and rinsed with cold water. OMG THIS STUFF IS MY HOLY HOLY GRAIL OF HAIR TREATMENTS. I've totally given up on everything in my hair care routine because this is all I will ever need. No leave ins serums nothing! I love the tube it so much easier if i happen to want to use in shower. It smells amazing to me almost fruity like a melon or watermelon. It has a nice thick like creamy consistency. Not really thick just thick enough you know its not a regular conditioner. It feels silky goin in and gets tangles so easily. And when rinsed it rinses clean but so damn silky. I wash my hair at night and put in a bun to sleep wet and in the morning ai have beautiful shiny silky waves! I think its well worth the price I paid which was 14 but still at regular price its only 20 and I def would purchase it again at an even higher price because it substitutes all other products i would be using. Love this stuff. Highly highly recommend! ......btw i have burgundy color treated hair thats semi damaged very dry , finer strands but very thick and long. Only use heat maybe a couple times a month....color every 4 weeks or so

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Loved10

I got the travel size bottle of this to try it out and relly liked it. Now I have the full size bottle. One use of this and your hair feels soft and smooth. I am very impressed. I think this is the best product of the KPAK line. I reccomend this for anyone with damaged and color treated hair.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by hydra101

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product killed my hair and turned it into straw - too much protein for my hair which is thin, highlighted, straightened and blow dried. When I went to a hairdresser who was washing my hair, she could "see" that my hair was "thirsty". So now I stay away from products that boast "protein".

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by kickingirl82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

AMAZING. This is the only conditioner that has ever worked for my fine, thin hair. I have only used it for 2 weeks, but each time it leaves my hair so soft and vibrant. I get compliments on my hair now. I'm hoping it doesn't build up (due to the protein) and it continues to give me the same results!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by debs328

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Intense Hydrator is my HG of treatments! I always buy the 1000ml now so that I always have it. I love experimenting with new shampoos/conditioners but if I try a new shampoo, I always try it alongside this treatment because I always know what to expect!

I have very coarse damaged hair and I find this very heavily moisturises my hair. My hair tends to be quite dry towards the ends so this works really well for me...it may not work so well for people with more oily hair as it's quite heavy.

But for me, this is the best thing ever! I still buy other conditioners to play around with because it's fun, but I'll always come back to K-Pak.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by patience09

I didn't like it when I first used the product on its own, didn't think it did much for my hair at all, but then i tried it after washing my hair and before conditioning it and now I really like it. First I wash my hair and then I leave this product in my hair for around 5 minutes and then I rinse it out and condition it as usual and then I usually just let my hair air dry. I love how soft and bouncy it makes my hair, it has now become a staple product in my hair care routine. I use it once or twice a week so it will probably last me a good 4 months or so. Its not a HG product or anything but I do really like it and will continue to purchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by buffydoggy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this for $2 in clearance at my local Shoppers Drug Mart. I bought 2 as those were the only ones left. I have fine, wavy, coloured blonde hair that tends to get very dry. I use this once a week after I shampoo with my a clarifying shampoo. I leave it in for an hour or so to really sink into my hair. After I rinse it out, my hair is very soft and shiny and it feels moisturized. It's not a miracle product, my hair is still kinda dry but it's one of the best deep conditioners I've tried. I don't intend on finding this product for $2 again but I am pretty sure I will keep buying it for a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by buzz22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this hair product and use it at least once a week. I have quite fine hair but lots of it so find that this conditioning product is perfect for controlling frizz and keeping my hair soft. Makes my hair appear really shiny and moisturized so would definitely recommend this.