Mizani Moisturfusion Silk Cream Conditioner

3.7

Ingredients Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Mineral Oil, Sodium PCA, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Trideceth-6, Olive Fruit Oil, Coconut Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Silk Amino Acids, Limonene, Sweet Almond Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum.

on 3/9/2014 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This was very hydrating and softening. I could not believe how frizzless my hair air-dried and how it made some of my curls pop. I would say if you have no problems with coconut oil, you will like this. It has a nice creamy consistency, almost like yogurt, and it also features almond oil. Those with finer hair will find this a bit heavy. It does take a while to rinse clean though and it cost me about 19 bucks plus tax at Ulta for a 8oz. bottle which is pricey. It has a light pleasant scent that fades after my hair is fully dried. I have had luck with other Mizani products, so I am happy that this worked out for me. I had been eyeing it for months. Suitable for those with thick, coarse, or frizzy curly hair.

on 6/5/2011 9:12:00 PM

I'm not really happy...smh my hair feels very dry. so i don't think i will be rushing to re-buy it.

on 10/10/2009 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I just love Mizani products and I think I am going to finally begin to have brand-loyalty as soon as I use up all the other shampoos and conditioners in my closet. Yes, their products are just that good. This conditioner does an excellent job at infusing my hair with moisture and also detangling it. I couldn't ask for more. It's pretty expensive, so buyers beware!