August 23, 2014 | 1358 users online

Conditioner - Mizani - Moisturfusion Silk Cream Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was very hydrating and softening. I could not believe how frizzless my hair air-dried and how it made some of my curls pop. I would say if you have no problems with coconut oil, you will like this. It has a nice creamy consistency, almost like yogurt, and it also features almond oil. Those with finer hair will find this a bit heavy. It does take a while to rinse clean though and it cost me about 19 bucks plus tax at Ulta for a 8oz. bottle which is pricey. It has a light pleasant scent that fades after my hair is fully dried. I have had luck with other Mizani products, so I am happy that this worked out for me. I had been eyeing it for months. Suitable for those with thick, coarse, or frizzy curly hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by kaisofine

I'm not really happy...smh my hair feels very dry. so i don't think i will be rushing to re-buy it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2009 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Manillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just love Mizani products and I think I am going to finally begin to have brand-loyalty as soon as I use up all the other shampoos and conditioners in my closet. Yes, their products are just that good. This conditioner does an excellent job at infusing my hair with moisture and also detangling it. I couldn't ask for more. It's pretty expensive, so buyers beware!