October 23, 2014 | 892 users online

Hair - Clairol - Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Shampoo and Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by GloMad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm Hispanic I have thick hair and I love this product and the way it smells. If your buying shampoo and cond. from a grocery store don't expect to have hair like Kim K. Would definitely purchase again!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by SarahZebra1428

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Terrible product within one session my hair became greasy and flat I would never recommend this to my worst enemy

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by tsh82

ive always love this line, gives great curls to my hair, the only thing i dont like is that sometime it lost its volume and my hair kinda feels a little dry :(

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by idkme2

I use the conditioner as a leave-in for my thick curly hair, and although I wouldn't call it my HG, it's decent enough that it leaves my hair looking shiny and less frizzy. I would recommend it as a leave-in-conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by nimzy

Let me start off by saying that I definitely have curly hair, but it is not insanely thick. My hair generally dries a bit frizzy and curly. I really like this shampoo and conditioner because I feel it's the only one that actually understands my hair. It definitely adds shine to my hair and cleans it thoroughly. You won't find something cheaper that does what this shampoo/conditioner does. The scent is also quite nice. If I simply air dry my hair it won't come out like I just walked out of a salon, but if I tie my hair back and leave it overnight my hair looks amazing. I give it four stars because I feel like there's something more for me out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Rabelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have permed wavy hair, and I tried this shampoo and conditioner together because I wanted to keep my curls longer. I think it did an OK job on holding the curls (some shampoo and conditioner makes my hair awfully straight which I don't like), however, I noticed that I started to get dandruff 2 weeks after using this product. I thought maybe it's the weather, but I changed to another shampoo anyway. 5 days later, I no longer had dandruff! I'm pretty sure this shampoo is the cause for my dandruff, so I'd not purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by lulupaige

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

recently i decided that i wanted to start letting my hair be more natural, so i havent been using any heat on it and i want to embrace my natural curls, i thought that this would be a good shampoo and conditioner to try out since i remember i used to really like herbal essences, however, i was TOTALLY disappointed with this shampoo, it has completely dried out my hair and made it so weak and brittle to the point that it breaks and falls out all the time! it has not helped my curls at all, in fact it has made them frizzy and unmanageable, i also think this product has caused me to break out more on my face and back, gross, will NOT be buying this EVER again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2011 11:58:00 PM More reviews by ssslasher23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My hair is wavy/curly but quite dry and frizzy. I bought this product in hopes of soft, manageable hair and bouncy curls. The shampoo, I find, really dries out my hair. It starts to feel tangley and straw-like as soon as I rinse it out. The conditioner is not too bad, I usually leave it in for about 3-5 minutes before rinsing it out and it does a pretty alright job. The only really good thing about it is that it smells really nice.
Overall, didn't think it was worth it, nothing to get excited about and wouldn't bother buying it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2011 8:55:00 PM More reviews by annada10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because the ladies on various natural hair boards attested to this. However, the conditioner leaves my hair very dry and straw like. My hair is naturally very soft and when i use this i have to add a lot of moisturizer just for it to feel like hair. I gave it to my neice it seems to be okay for her naturally straight hair. i woud not purchase this again, i only gave it a 2 because it smells amazing and the scent really lasts.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2011 2:22:00 PM More reviews by lovesyou

Smelt really good like flowers.Did make my hair more curly but frizzer.And dried it out wouldn't buy this again...