July 31, 2014 | 1760 users online

Powder - Lancome - Mineral Powder Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by raquel36

I've tried many and it's one of the best, that's all I can say. It's expensive, so I do try to always find a better one. Physicians formula is ok, but it does not build coverage as good.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by cindy007

Is this the vibrating mineral makeup? This is what I'm writing about. The stuff is awesome. I do not like mineral makeup in general. Most just collects in fine lines and makes you look worse. This stuff is very finely ground. You have to use a light hand, though, and blend well, but it hides freckles and gives the skin a very smooth even tone. When I wear this stuff, I always get compliments on my skin. I do use a little loose powder over it as it has a touch of sheen. Costs and arm and a leg though, so I don't use it every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2009 3:47:00 PM More reviews by slipping_glimpser

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Like some others out there I have tried many mineral powders with the hope that my skin would look better than without and wouldn't break out or become irritated. I've lost track of how many I've ended up giving away. Not this one. I use this both alone and over lighter type foundations (i.e. Chantecaille future skin). Positives: no skin issues, excellent coverage, no metallic or tinskin, long lasting, and doesn't look powdery or cakey at all. I have dry/normal skin and am definitely in the category of needing an "ageless minerale" which is the advertised name. It is lovely in that it doesn't accentuate lines, wrinkles or dry patches which I guess equals it's name.
I am a NW20 and oddly enough use the Natural Honey 30 as I like the end result. I am thrilled with this powder and am about to try the matching finishing powder as well.