July 28, 2014 | 1237 users online

Shampoo - Aveeno - Aveeno Baby Essential Moisture Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by CET13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Although this is a small bottle and I have to use quite a bit of it to work it through my thick, frizzy, colored hair, it is a great basic shampoo. I have an incredibly sensitive scalp, and this is by far one of the best shampoos I've used. It cleanses gently but thoroughly, and yields great styling results. Volume, shine, etc. You will need a good conditioner with this, however, as it makes wet hair feel quite tangly and dry, but once used with a moisturizing conditioner (I like Dove's Intense Daily Moisture or whatever it's called) the results are really good. Bottom line--cheap, readily available, gentle, works on reactive/sensitive scalps, smells good, gives great styling results. An unexpected find!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by genahy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HOLY GRAIL.

I just tried this today. I already use Aveeno's calming face soap, which I like, so I know they're a decent brand. But with this shampoo, I didn't even buy the full size. Just got a sample with Aveeno baby wash. True confession: I don't have a baby, but I like the way baby wash smells and it helps me fall asleep. I wasn't too impressed with the baby wash (made with SLS!) but the shampoo just knocked my socks off. For reference, I have horrible hair. It's curly, but also weirdly straight/wavy in some places. It's often frizzy. It can't hold a style. But this shampoo makes it look so frizz-free and healthy I can hardly believe my eyes. Even with blowdrying it still looks great! Excuse me, I'm gonna run out now and get me the full size...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by FranCabarabish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this shampoo on my little guy who has sensitive skin.
I found it to be really creamy and soft..it does great as a shampoo and body wash.
Unlike the other Aveeno baby shampoo this one has a nice sent to it. My son always takes a nap after a bath with this shampoo I guess it's that soothing! =)

I say it's a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2009 3:38:00 PM More reviews by luloo

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I've been looking for a gentle shampoo that cleans well for years now, and I've finally found it. This is silicone-free, which is important if you're trying to avoid buildup on your hair. I was reluctant to try this at first, because I've tried other baby shampoos before on my hair hoping they would be gentle, and they were awful, but this makes my hair feel soft. It also smells great and spreads easily through the hair. You're paying a little more for this than your average drugstore shampoo since you only get 8 oz for about $4-5, instead of the usual 12-16 oz you get for that price, but I really like it.