Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Curl

Is one of the best mascara i ever used,it has a good price and it does its job perfectly!!! Its the second time I repurcase it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The mascara I always come back to, after various experiments, so it says something about it.
Definitely my favorite mascara so far!

Really amazing for the price ~£8!
None of the more expensive mascaras gave me as good effect as this one.

Lasts decent amount of time 3-4 months without drying.

Really good separation and easy to build up volume.

5/5

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

My HG mascara. I love the way it makes my short/normal lashes look and the formula. I also like the bristled brush. I used to use clinique's high impact mascara before this and I find that this is just as good for a fraction of the price. I've been using it now for about 3-4 years

Ok, to be honest this is just an average mascara for me. nothing wow about it but its not horrible. i found that i liked it more when it dried up a bit rather than when i opened it straight. once it dried a bit i found it clinged to my lashes more making them thicker and darker.

like i said its not a wow or horrible mascara, it just does its job. the wand is alright. I always curl my lashes before i put mascara on anyway so im not too sure if the whole "ultra curl" works with this. lashes hold its curl with this on, i like that its not waterproof too.

average mascara which just does its job to me.

The photo on the web really gave out a bad vibe about this mascara. I thought it would be a cheap plastic tube with shiny cap like my previous one "Hyper curl volum' express" by Maybelline. I got itchy with the waterproof mas from Maybelline so I decided to change to this.

Bourjois's package is better, the plastic is thicker, more firm and neat, thus I wish they would insert the rubber to prevent the excess product sticks on the brush. I have a very oily skin even in the winter so I have to consider very careful before buying a mascara which is not waterproof, and this doesn't let me down. Working in the studio for 8 hours long but no smudgy at all, plus I can easily re-apply without feeling heavy and clumpy.

It's good for everyday use, separates and curls lashes well, easy to remove with basic makeup removal (or I just use olive oil with one wipe). If you're a fan of natural makeup look, go for this one.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

easily my fav. mascara.

I have down slated lashes that kindda make me look like I'm half asleep so the one thing I want from my mascara is a decent curl WITHOUT clumping or flaking on me.

To that end this one from Bourjois does the trick perfectly.

One con, this one gives a more natural look so it's more for day wear, I'd go with something that'll give me more volume for an evening look.

I recently bought this mascara and I was kind of skeptical because I've been having a lot of trouble finding a really good mascara but I actually really enjoy this mascara. My absolute favourite thing about this mascara is that it doesn't make my eyelashes feel hard, they actually feel quite soft. I have super straight and short lashes which are a huge problem for me and this mascara did not really help curl them, even with an eyelash curler. They curled a slight bit, but not as much as I expected/was hoping. This mascara really lengthens my lashes which is surprising because I have such short lashes that usually mascaras do not make them that much longer but this one did. It's also really good at defining and doesn't clump very easily. This is a great everyday mascara and I'm glad I finally found a mascara that does something for my eyelashes.

I don't understand bourjois, I give you so many chances to finally show me something great and you always disappoint, I think it is time for me to give up and never look back. You are overrated!
This mascara isn't any better than the cheapest mascara you can find. It darkens your lashes and makes them thicker and longer but isn't really impressive at all, certainly not worth the price. It does NOT curl your lashes, I even use eyelash curlers and this mascara doesn't even hold that curl...my lashes go back to straight immediately after I apply. They don't look much thicker, longer or darker either. It's just a boring old black paste in a really cute bottle. Also, am I really supposed to believe a curled wand is supposed to help my lashes stay curled? I never understood that about curl mascaras.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Bought this by mistake usually use volume glamour. This had a curved wand. The formula seems to be the same but i didn't find the curved wand did anything different from the normal wand, plus the wand broke after a weeks use- this has never happened to me in the 17 years of applying mascara. I'll be going back for the plain volume gamour- if you want curls buy an eyelash curler it will be much more effective.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVE THIS MASCARA. it gives me volume, definition, curl and length without clumping or flaking. only downside is the price but apart from that, i definitely recommend this!

Popular Mascaras