August 22, 2014 | 1992 users online

Eyeliner - Hard Candy - Walk the Line - Night Sky

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Rachelleigh445

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this eyeliner hoping for my next go-to liquid... I have mixed feelings. The color is a pretty, light grey with glitter that is great for layering over other liners. The biggest downside to this product is that it takes forever to dry. I waited 10 minutes and it was still tacky. Once it dried however, it would. not. budge. This stuff is practically bulletproof when dry (it just takes forever to get there.) I will probably not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by corviddreams

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Like others have said, this product didn't dry at all for me. It smeared and was pretty much useless. It also wasn't nearly as dark as it looked in the package. What a shame!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 9:23:00 PM More reviews by In2th3night

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have searched for glitter eyeliner for awhile now...I've tried sephora's...I thought theirs was too chunky and it was kinda itchy. I bought this one at Walmart...I LOVED the color and the name! I put this on immediately. It did take awhile to dry ...but once it did , it lasts a long time. At least 4-5 hours. The color is buildable , too...the glitter is just right, not too big. I was not sure I could carry this off , being 43 and all ....but I love it! The color is best described as silvery grey with holographic glitter. 'Night Sky'

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by honeylocs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful, exciting colors - I couldn't wait to get home and try it. Big disappointment, these liners didn't dry at all on me. To top it off, these burned my eyes and made them water like crazy. Gorgeous, but no good for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2010 4:08:00 PM More reviews by kraftykaitie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was very disappointed with this liner. I wanted it to be great and I had heard several positive reviews. I was very excited to try a couple things from this brand when I saw it in my local walmart. Maybe I just got a bad one, but it just won't dry! I don't understand it. I even tried closing my eyes and letting my air conditioner in my truck blow on it for a while and it STILL got all over my eyelids. It's a beautiful grey color with holographic glitter. The packaging is beautiful and I like the brush. It has good payoff, but for me it's useless. I wouldn't recommend it or repurchase it. I kind of want to try other colors, but I'm not sure I will after this. I'll probably just order some NYX glitter liners online.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2010 7:53:00 AM More reviews by themisanthrope

I bought this on impulse because the color is pretty. That's it. I want to return this. It is sheer and only shows up on darker shadows after lots of layering, invisible on any light eyeshadow. It also burns if it runs into the eyes, the glitter feels as if it is cutting right into the white of my eye. When I first tried this, the liner itched when it was wet, then I guess I forgot about it. This stuff takes forever to dry - today it took over an hour. I applied it at 6:30, when I touched it at 8:00 it was still moist/tacky. My eyes spent the next hour itching like mad, as if the glitter was digging into my skin. I finally went to the bathroom to scrape this stuff off. Very disappointed because it looked pretty in the tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by IraP

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't really understand the other reviews of this product. I loved it. Liquid eyeliner is generally more difficult to apply than regular liner so I wouldn't give a lesser score because of that. I don't have any complaints about the applicator like some did. Yes, it is on the watery side so I assume it took a while to dry but I wouldn't know since it was the LAST thing that I applied and I did NOT touch it! I put on a plain black liner first then added a line of this ABOVE the black liner (but not on it). It looked great with my smokey eye look since I was going out that night. It stayed put the whole night. I'll probably try a different color next time!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 12:10:00 PM More reviews by BovinaSancta

I look for a few things when I buy a liquid eyeliner. One, it has to be easy to apply. Two, the color payoff has to be good. Three, it has to last a long time. I tried this eyeliner the first night I bought it, and I loved how easy it was to apply. The brush is an actual brush, not a sponge tip, and it's not too long. Just short enough to have plenty of control when trying to do a fine line or a winged tip. The color payoff it just like it is in the tube: a dark grey with halographic glitter. One think I really liked about the glitter in this product is that it isn't big and chunky, and it stays put. I put this on at around 4 o'clock at night, and It lasted until about 2 in the morning when I took it off with a makeup remover wipe. The next day I wore it out all doy and it didn't flake, smudge, or take forever to dry. This product is a very good buy. I paid $6.47 for it, and have since bought more of these eyeliners.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2009 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Kamee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very pretty holographic glitters a packaging but the good pretty much ends there. It doesn't dry very well and it's very goopy with a very faint gray color.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2009 2:58:00 PM More reviews by devildoll133

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in a dark plum shade, but I have to say the best part about it is the packaging. Really cute and if you're into tattoos, you'll really like it. For the liner itself though, it's a huge miss. It truly is, because it is way too liquid - I mean waterlike. So it doesn't have the chance to dry on your lids or wherever you put it.
A complete waste of money, though the packaging is cute.