November 23, 2014 | 1048 users online

Eye Shadow - Victoria's Secret - Rich

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2010 8:38:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

Beautiful Matte Brown.Goes with alot of combinations of looks.Extremely happy with the purchase =)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 10:00:00 PM More reviews by pangstr

finding the right browns for my skin tone is really hard for me since it's a mix of yellow/pink undertone. but, rich is THE BEST medium-dark brown i have ever come across. it's almost matte but has very light bronze/gold shimmers shot through it. the pigmentation is very good and the texture is smooth. it doesn't look chalky/powdery at all. and being only $10 for .11 oz (more than double mac e/s size) is a steal - especially for this kind of quality. going to be using this in my crease/outer v for as long as they keep this product in their line!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 8:02:00 PM More reviews by brwneyedxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first and only Victoria's Secret shadow, but I love it. I love brown eyeshadows and this has become my staple dark brown to smoke out looks in the crease/outer v. I paid $10, which is fine for the quality, and the shadow is huge as well. It's a very pigmented, dark, smooth brown. It's almost matte, but it does have fine shimmer that disappears in application. The color payoff is buildable, the texture is great, and it blends beautifully. If you don't already have a nice, deep brown, which you need, this one works well. Definitely makes me want to purchase some more of the new VS shadows!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2009 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use Wedge ES --MAC too much.. and when I went to replace it yesterday, they were OUT.. yes.. like not in stock. For an ES like Wedge which is a staple to be out of stock really ticked me off..lol.

I spoke with my friend who said that she had found a great replacement in VS ES -- Rich. Although I am a great skeptic for dupes, I accepted her offer to try it and that I did.

I was very impressed. First the texture: finely milled and spreads easily. Pigmentation: easy dupe for MAC in color (Wedge is a bit lighter imo, but this was very close). Case: a horror! difficult to open and I kept opening it on the wrong side. Price: unbeatable for the size! My friend got hers for $ 3.50!! ... and immediately gifted me one of the many she had bought (another makeup nut). Anyway, now I have one great ES from VS which is one line I have not really looked at, and which is being restructured or something along those lines. I think this ES will last a long time though as the amount you get in one pan is about double what you get from MAC -- this always ticks me off about MAC ES which are truly puny.

I will now have to skulk around to find another one to have as back up.. but for now I am enjoying my Rich. Will it replace Wedge.. nope.

I have a standing order for it when it does come in!