October 31, 2014 | 1598 users online

Gels/Soaps - Suave - Naturals Body Wash-Wild Cherry Blossom

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 1:52:00 AM More reviews by mallorywouldgo

This smells amazing. I mix it with my Olay Vanilla Retreat body wash and together they smell just like RUNTS candy! Such a lovely showering experince, with the perfect balance of cleansing and moisturization.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by allmyfriendsarecowboys

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this sooooo bad!!! Well, actually, I did like it but I had an allergic reaction to this particular body wash. I was sad because I really liked the floral scent. Right now I'm using the Suave Creamy Cocoa Butter and Shea body wash and that's more gentle for my sensitive skin. I've used other Suave body washes in the past and absolutely adored them...now I can't use this yummy smelling one. Highly recommended if you don't have such sensitive skin.
- I will write a review for the Suave Creamy Cocoa Butter and Shea body wash and lotion sometime soon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by TiffanieJean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I go back and forth buying this body wash and the Suave Sweet Pea Violet body wash. Both are a great value for only $1.50, and are almost exact dupes of Bath & Body Works body washes for 1/4 the price (cherry blossom smells exactly the same). Good job Suave!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 12:47:00 PM More reviews by fes_fsa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

whoever thought this would be a good fragrance is out of their flippin' mind. my nieces use this body wash, the lotion, and the shampoo and conditioner, as well as the actual BBW Japanese Cherry Blossoms line, and it ALL smells like scented tampons. this isn't a case of a product reacting poorly with somebody else's chemistry. it smells like scented tampons right out of the bottle and it lingers ALL DAY. nothing like a fragrance to advertise to the world that "I'M RAGGIN'!!!"

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2010 7:09:00 PM More reviews by snowcat123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tend to like the suave naturals body washes, but I guess the fragrance in this one reacted with my skin, because it made it really itchy and I had to stop using it. Its a nice body wash, but if you have sensitive skin, i would suggest a different scent, like ocean breeze.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by xsweetdreams

I can't get enough of this scent!!! It smells amazing, it lathers well, and it cleans well without being drying. I don't think I will ever buy another brand of body wash again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2010 3:00:00 PM More reviews by PepsiGirl4Life

I like this body wash because it smells good and lathers well. However, I got sick of the smell after a while and stopped using it. Also, I wanted to use something more moisturizing. Overall, I would probably repurchase again sometime.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Sweetest_Taboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Really like this: it smells great & lathers well. Good drugstore find for a cheap price. Only con would be it's not as moisturizing as some others I use.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Hellokittymeowww

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff!!! For $1.50 a pop you cannot beat this! I love BBW Cherry Blossom, and Jap CB, and I figured I'd try this because as much as you have to buy shower gel all the time, may as well not break the bank right? Doesn't smell anything like the BBW scents, but who cares!!! This is sooooo sudsy and yummy smelling!! A definite feel-good smell!!! GET IT ASAP!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2009 1:19:00 PM More reviews by jess6886

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree with the previous review. I bought the Suave Wild Cherry Blossom Body Wash, saving a few pennies, because B&BW has gotten a little expensive. Anyway, the fragrance and suds are the best. Great as a shaving soap as well. Will definitely repurchase.