November 23, 2014 | 1854 users online

Blush - Sonia Kashuk - Creme Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by nikki620

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing! First time trying a creme blush and I love it! I have this in rosey. The staying power is crazy good--I put this on in the morning and it's still there in the evening! I feel like this will last me a long time as well. I've had it for about a month now (use it everyday) and there isn't even a dent in it except my fingerprints where Ive dabbed to get some colour. That's another thing, you literally only have to tap/dab onto this blush to get some colour and the pigmentation is wonderful; you can build this up alot or tone it down for an everyday look. Goes from creme to a smooth powdery feel (but doesn't look powdery) in seconds and so easy to blend. Gives a nice fresh faced look. Will definitely be repurchasing and trying out other colours!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by choanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in Rosey
This is my first ever creme blush... and now i want some more! haha
It is super pigmented and soooo smooth
When you put it on your face it's a creme and then it blends and sets like a powder (it doesn't look powdery at all)
It has pretty good staying power without powder blush on top :D
I love how it doesn't blend away to nothing so that i actually have color on my cheeks :)
I usually use my fingers but sometimes i use the sonia kashuk small duo fiber multi purpose brush for a lighter application and i love it both ways!! The packaging is AWESOME. It's sleek and there's no extra packaging<3 It doesn't look cheap and It doesn't open on its own and it is not flimsy in any way, so don't worry about accident in your makeup pouch haha
it's kind of expensive for a drugstore product :( (which is why i took off a lippie lol) but i guess it's worth it haha (i wish it was cheaper though...sigh... haha)
I definetly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by jtg1968

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wear this blush every day and have all three colors. Blossom is a beautiful muted pink that looks great on porcelain to fair skin. In spring and summer Blossom does not show up on me, so that's when I use either Petal or Rosey. Petal is definitely pinky, but much brighter than Blossom, so it shows up great when I have a tan, as does Rosey. I do not understand how they came upon Rosey for the name. It is definitely a peachy-coral, much more warm-toned than Petal, but just as bright. It would look great on medium-tan skin, although it's sheer enough that someone more fair could pull it off also. The texture is sheer, but buildable, and wears well for the price. I like to put these on with either my fingers, RT stippling brush or a small foundation brush after my TM/foundation and before finishing powder. After powder, I often top with a coordinating powder blush for added staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by snoopy68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this creme blush. I have Petal which is a sheer pinkish-peachy color that makes you look like you have a glow from within. I use Wet and Wild Amber Glow Minerals bronzer (the absolute best!) on the areas of my face that the sun would normally hit and then I add a bit of Petal to my cheeks for a sheer pop of color. It radiates vibrance and youth. I love this look with a light shimmery/matte combo shadow in a taupe-ish color (Sonia Kashuk Diamond Life), black lined top eye only & black voluminizing mascara (Jordana), with a bright berry lip (Rimmel Berry Queen). It's a fresh, youthful, absolutely beautiful combo that really brightens the entire face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by sbgitana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sonia Kashuk Creme Blush in Rosey
Bought at: Target
Color: While it is called "Rosey" it's more of an apricot pink shade. I find very flattering for fair and medium skin tones.
Pigmentation: Good color pay off. I found a little goes a long way.
Packaging: A white plastic circle that holds the color: no applicator or mirror.
Texture: It is a combination between a whipped cream blush and a more compressed pot of color (like Bobbi Brown pot of rouge) It is very creamy and I found easy to blend. The only downside is because it is a creamy texture the container gets a bit messy. I applied with my fingers and an E.L.F brush. I have dry/normal skin so I like the feeling of creme blushes.
Performance: I find this color lasts pretty much the day: I always have foundation under it.
My rating scale is: EXCELLENT, GOOD, FAIR AND POOR
This product gets a "EXCELLENT" rating.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by MissCaroline85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these, I have two different colors one is bright pink and the other one is more coral colored. These are so pigmented and smooth. I use a stippling blush to apply and blend out. Also, to make it last all day top it off with any powder blush and the color just pops and will be on fo 8 hours. Love this and will buy again, I prefer this over my UD Cheek Glides.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in Petal and it is really beautiful on my NW25 yellow-undertoned skin. The perfect natural pink flush. It has a light, almost powdery feel on and blends easily. It has great staying power too which is rare in a cream blush - I didn't have to touch up until mid-afternoon. And it doesn't break me out at all which is amazing because my skin is very sensitive and reacts to almost everything. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by CrystalNicole017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Favorite blush ever! I was searching for the perfect blush I've tried many kinds and then realized my skin the majority of the time tends to be dry especially my check area I did some researching and realized a creme blush was what I needed. I originally was going to buy the revlon creme blush but they didn't have it at Target after seeing at Ulta I would have never purchased it. I got the color "petal" and "rosey" both are very simliar. "Petal" is more of a pink color as to "Rosey" is what I would consider more of a coral color. I swatched them on my arm and went around shopping to see which one I favored and to see how long they stayed on I was surprised after washing my hands to see both were still visible. I would say this is a definite long wearing blush. It feels great on blends well has a very natural color it honestly looks like I've been laying out by the pool and got my checks a little red to tan which I love that look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by jennstar777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have dry skin and do not wear foundation regularly. I am a bit bias-I don't like powder blush. I wear this creme blush and my cheeks have a soft, pinkish glow! If I ever run out (you only need a little) I will buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2010 3:33:00 PM More reviews by raqalichavez

I will not buy this product because: The pigmentation is nice but does not last. It is way to creamy that when you blend it out you are taking it off the more you blend. Be careful with over blending it. Also you need to set it with a translucent powder or else it won't set it is going to get wiped off if you touch it and then you'll have a smear on your face. The colors are so pretty though and the packaging is so nice. I am going to use the two I have and keep them as mirrors. I like the magnetic closure. I would repurchase the revlon colorstay creme blush instead of this.