April 17, 2014 | 1588 users online

Lipstick - Boots - No7 Stay Perfect - Nude

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by sassylass11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Picked this up hoping it would be my 'nude lipstick' Looks browny beige and swatches as peach coloured. However on my lips it looks awful with my Olive skin tone (which is olive mediterranean rather than indian) and makes me look ill. Its probably too much like my foundation tone. I would have liked to return it but we can't return make up in the UK. I saw a Youtube clip that showed me i could rescue/use this product if i patted it on my lips and then use another shade on top (i used Boots no 7 sheer temptation in excite) which brightens it up a little. This is a little like the 'cover lips with foundation and put a lip balm on top' a routine I wanted to forego and whack it on and not have to do an extra step. Luckily I paid half price as it was on offer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 11:43:00 PM More reviews by bebemonte

WOW
I am an avid lipstick collector and this year alone I bought over 60 high end lipsticks (I know it's sick) but this lovely lipstick is an awesome dupe for the coveted and rare MAC Brave New Bronze. It's a pinker version of Mac Cherish but more moisturizing and just as matte. Love it!!!!
Going back to Target for more Boots lippies tomorrow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2009 9:23:00 AM More reviews by kumintang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I didn't expect this product to perform very well considering the price, but it does a great job!and since the color I have looks great with my dark skin tone and not too overpowering, I almost always wear this everyday and abandon my other lipsticks :)

I have it in no.20 - under the sun, the color is this beautiful brown with a little bit of golden sparkle , the texture is very creamy, blends very well onto my lips, feel soft and it lasts a long time....
yes, yes, will repurchase this and wanted to try other colors too..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2009 2:43:00 PM More reviews by amna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ok... i have searched far and wide and wasted so much money on trying to find a lipstick dupe for McQueens Masque.. I even bought a YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick hoping it would be the same color/texture/lasting time... but nothing worked.
Then I read on a site about this lipstick , went to Target and picked up the last 2 ... (although I hadnt tried it yet, but nervous it would be sold out) , so I purchased them , and came home to try it..what a lipstick!... so creamy, not overly drying...a tad bit more nude than pink, but still it is the closest to masque i have come to. this lipstick is beautiful...it may be drying to some, but a little clear lip gloss can fix that..this lipstick is soooooooooooooo pretty!!! go get it!