November 25, 2014 | 1780 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

This was just an average mascara, doesn't give me great length or volume, my lashes look pretty natural with this on. It smudged just a touch once, not really enough of a smudge to complain about though, probably would be an issue for someone with watery eyes. It doesn't clump and I like the brush. Price is good $4.99 at target. It just doesn't really do enough for me to buy again. There's a lot better out there. Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by KatWKSF

Not that anyone else probably remembers this...but this mascara used to come in a solid red tube from CG, under the same name, back in the 90's when I was (gasp) a teenager. It was my absolute favorite go-to mascara. After I had been using it a few years, they changed the tube to this pink (and I thought the formula got a little bit thinner) and then it seemed to completely disappear from the market (at least in my area).
I then spotted it at Walgreen last week and HAD to buy it, if for no other reason, for old times sake. It still works better than 90% of the mascaras I have used in the 20 years since loving this product the first time, and I am a lash junkie to say the least. I have baby fine almost white (so embarrassing) lashes that have been largely damaged from wearing a variety of extensions for almost 7 years straight (don't do this). This mascara really builds volume and has a great black color. My two biggest criteria for a mascara are that it builds volume and it's not a pain in the a** to remove. This mascara checks both boxes. I love a thick, dark lash look and this product really lets me pile it on. And then it easily lets me take it off with just water and a washcloth.
I could not even begin to guess how many tubes of this I have bought over the years, and now that it's back in my area, I am sure I will be buying plenty more.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 11:23:00 AM More reviews by nlidyoff

Just bought this yesterday and love the way it made my eyelashes look! I would recommend to try this product especially for the price! Its great to find a product that is good quality for the price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

If I recall correctly, I tried this mascara when it was in the skinny/slender pink tube and didn't care for it. Now that it has been repackaged (and potentially reformulated?), I'm really enjoying it. I have long but thin lashes and need a highly volumizing mascara to make my lashes pop. This does the trick without giving me spider lash or crusty lash. My lashes feel soft and natural all day with zero flaking or smudging.

Excellent find at the DS for only a few bucks.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by temadeamor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This mascara doesn't give the biggest lashes but it does give nice volume after a couple of coats. It's not a very wet formula, been open for 3 months now and still applies well. I have long, abundant lashes and I am not looking for a lot, but it is an easy to use mascara that makes my lashes look better than normal. the price is also good, under $7, I would totally buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by nicole26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What?! You have failed me, positive reviews. I am an avid user of CG Lash Blast but am always a bit stingy with wanting just a bit more volume + length. Discovered this mascara a few days ago and always look up reviews before I buy. Decided to give it a go.....am I missing something? Very little volume, no length, nothing. I'll stick with lash blast until I find something better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by purplerose95

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cover Girl's Clump Crusher delivers clump free, long lashes and that's it. With Cover Girl's Super Thick Lash mascara, my eyelashes become thicker (hence the name) and curled. The difference is incredible as I see it unfold while I put on mascara. My lashes almost begin to look like false lashes! I also like how I do not get any clumps from thick lash either. I love the doll eye look so the combination of clump crusher and thick lash mascara is ideal. Pairing up mascaras works like magic, you have to see it yourself.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by janet1028

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was a big fan of the blue tube Cover Girl Professional but the pink tube may well be the best mascara I've ever used.

In my make-up bag I have Armani, Chanel Volume, Lancome, Make-up Forever - and that's what I have RIGHT NOW...so when I say I've tried all of them, I'VE TRIED ALL OF THEM ALL.

At my age, I must wear some kind of moisturizer on my high cheek but not directly under my eyes, and every one of those little bastards has become a smeary mess!!

Embarrassingly so!

I've looked for my little blue tube and it was out, out, out everywhere. Could it be discontinued? Or does everyone else finally get to Professional and snap it up in multiples?

Anyway, I can even do three coats without clumps and it says on but comes off easily. No rubbing. No mess.

I know everyone has their favorite mascara but I think the chemists at P&G really know their formulas.

You get the picture. I'll stop now.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by pomfrite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I needed a new mascara and stumbled upon the reviews of this one. When saw this was rated 4 lippies I knew I had to try it!
For $5 this lived up to its claims and gave me beautiful, natural-looking defined lengthened, and thickened lashes that didn't clump, flake, or smear throughout a full summer day of wear.
This didn't irritate or sting my sensitive eyes and it didn't interfere with my contact lenses either.
The formula dries quickly and leaves my lashes soft to the touch. I love the brush, it grabs and coats all my lashes evenly. This removes easily with warm water.
I love this mascara, it's my Holy Grail! It's amazing, inexpensive and widely available; whether you are on a tight budget or not, you will love this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

Wow what a great mascara! I have super long yet not so thick lashes so I'm always looking for the one mascara that will make my lashes look thick. Only one that has been ok up till now is maybelline the rocket. I just hate mega thick brushes they tend to thicken my lashes by making them clumpy. I bought this for $4 at Walmart not expecting much. Was please that the brush was a decent size not huge and not one of the rubber brushes! This mascara is great it slightly thickens but best of all doesn't make my lashes clumpy!
I have found my holy grail mascara for sure. I also will always refuse to buy high end mascaras cause the drug store seems to have a ton of decent ones.
So happy I bought this