July 28, 2014 | 1973 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Pacifica - Hawaiian Ruby Guava Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such a great tropical scent that is perfect for summer. On my skin, I picked up an initial citrus green note that I couldn't put my finger on...perhaps the pomelo? Anyway it was nice. Throughout the day the scent morphed to the sweet guava smell I was looking forward to. It sometimes can smell a little like pineapple some days on me. It does do a good job of moisturizing and making my skin soft. It was a bit pricey at Wholefoods, but the scent actually lasts all day. I think I will try the body butter next and see how well that goes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by sarahcurll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i received a sample of this lotion from sephora- it was moisturizing and felt nice but something was a little off with the smell for me- a little "moldy" and sweet. I would not purchase this based on the scent.

EDIT: I got another sample of this and really LOVED IT! super soft. i think maybe the first sample I got was expired or something. the coconut scent is amazing because it is not artificial at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by jewelryvixen305

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Brought it for the scent, (smells great but is not overpowering) which last up to 8 hours, however my skin remains soft to touch which is very important to me. The ingredients are wonderful, glycerin being in the top five.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 7:06:00 PM More reviews by asortafairytale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the smell! great moisturizer, not greasy, sinks in. expensive but worth it for the smell alone!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2009 6:44:00 PM More reviews by devildoll133

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This body lotion is very moisturizing and the scent (why I actually bought it for) last almost all day. The price is a bit steep but once in a while you need a splurge and a little of this body lotion goes a long way.