April 16, 2014 | 1574 users online

Fragrances - Avon - In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by etpapillon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

for the price, the scent is very pleasant.Fresh tea scent, perfect for a change from my regular perfume, even matches dove cucumber tea scented deodorant.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2012 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I sprayed this on the first time, and wasn't impressed. I didn't wear it for about a week, and tried it again. Wow! Something must have been wrong with my nose! I definitely smell peach tea in this! It goes on very floral, but the dry down is amazing! Such a soft comforting scent! Great job Avon and Reese!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 3:42:00 AM More reviews by loisgreener

I'm unsure about this one its not bad, theirs that beautiful fresh peach tea smell then something cloying about it I think its gardenia, magnolia, jasmine. It very white floral not me though it may suit others. Yes it reminds me of "Gone with the wind", sipping glasses of ice tea perhaps peach mmm...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Persephone12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Juicey peaches and gardenias are what I smell. As a southern girl those are 2 scents I would associate with my region ,too. Wear this fragrance too long you will be talking with a southern drawl and quoting Gone With the Wind.

This is just a beautiful scent to wear. Not your typical Avon fragrance ( though I can't seem to stop giving them my money ! )

To my knowledge it has NOT been discontinued . It is still in the brochure . But to be on the safe side I better stock up. I LOVE IT !!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by rgazmb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Smells like black pepper !

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2011 6:30:00 PM More reviews by tinavars

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's a great fragrance...a bit of floral mixed with woodsy undertones. I am not much of a floral girl, but my husband loves them, so....It isn't too strong, and it sits softly afterward.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by hellkitefly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As soon as I sprayed this, I had a headache. It is heavy and artificial smelling. And it does not go away-- even after two showers. YIKES! Stay away from this if you want to smell original. If you want to smell like a mall walker or a teenage girl who doesn't know what a quality scent is, then this monstrosity is for you. I'll stick with expensive florals like Fracas. Heck, my hand soap smells better. Now if only I could get this scent out of my house!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by maybelle

I really wanted to like this more...in fact, this smells much nicer on my skin than on paper. However, I think I've had some problems with Avon scents in general. They seem to have this green/pepper note that doesn't agree with me. I smell a touch of peach and a touch of tea on first spray, but the green and pepper note lingers and bothers me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

'In bloom' is a nice day-time scent that's safe and easy to wear around people. It's not very unique if that's what your looking for. To me, it smells a bit like peach iced tea? It's a little sweet at the opening, but as it mellows out on my skin, the sweet and floral notes combine and produces a very elegant scent. This fragrance is very delicate and soft - not "in-your-face" sweet or sharp like some perfumes can be. I was surprised to see gardenia listed as one of the notes since I usually hate it, but the way it's combined makes it smell lovely and not "heavy" like it usually does for me. The dry-down is a little musky, but heavier on the sandalwood.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2011 9:30:00 AM More reviews by ChrissyNoell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

The smell is ok, a little over powering for me, when I first put it on, and then it really didn't last..... but the bottle is pretty. I got it as a gift, but I wouldn't spend the money to purchase another bottle.