July 28, 2014 | 1013 users online

Foundations - Wet 'n' Wild - Natural Wear Mineral Foundation

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was a little amount of product. I still use the brush. The makeup is for someone that it is beginning to get into make up. The brush is hard and not soft. Pretty dense. Long lasting. The packaging is strange but I like it. But it did break.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by everythingbeauty

Didn't like the brush. It wasn't soft and it smelled bad.
The powder was hard to take out and it didn't give much coverage.
I used to keep my face from getting oily and worked like a charm. Recommend for people who wanted a cheap powder that'll help them from looking like a big ol' grease ball.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by lilxcupid101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation didn't give me much coverage. It's more like a lazy day type of foundation; the one that I got was very light and blendable. I would reccommend this to anyone who wants/needs not a great amount of coverage. I think that this would be good for summer because it's not heavy. The packaging was, indeed, weird. However, I thought that it was unique. A downside to it would be that the holes for the foundation was rather large; therefore, making the product go wasted and everywhere. I find myself spending more time trying to fix the powder. In addition, the brush that it came with wasn't really soft and it smelled. Also, it didn't give good coverage. I think that the problem lies within the brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by lmkk2000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like the product, but the packaging is WEIRD there is barely any powder compared to the size. Overall I like the coverage though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by maybellinegirl15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I haven't tried the actual foundation of this, just the mineral veil.
I'm not a BE girl, but I loved their mineral veil, but I just can't bring myself to pay so much for it. I've searched high and low for finishing powders/mineral veils, and this is the FIRST that I really really like.

PROS:
Lightweight
I can apply under my eyes over my concealer and it does NOT settle into fine lines, even towards the end of the day it still looks fresh
It's very inexpensive
It doesn't look cakey, it's not like the ELF HD powder, this will not give a white cast on your skin
Gives a wonderful healthy glow look that looks great in all lighting
Doesn't have extra coverage

CONS:
I really don't like the packaging, a lot of product comes spilling out whenever I open it
I don't like the brush it comes with, it's too hard and will streak foundation, use a soft kabuki to apply this and you'll look airbrushed
It may be too dark for some skin tones. I have medium toned skin even in winter so finding things light enough isn't really and issue, but I can see how this might show up badly if you're really fair skinned
Doesn't have extra coverage

I will buy this again, I wish I'd gotten more! I feel like this product will last me a long time though because I don't have to use a lot. I put that it doesn't have extra coverage under both pros and cons because for some people it's a good thing and for some it's bad. I personally like that.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by ymakeup55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like the idea of a mineral foundation since i dont like to use a liquid base for every day. Thought the coverage it gave me was too light for what i needed. Would suggest this product for someone who needs very light coverage or is just starting to use makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by kspaffy

I've been wearing this for the last few years. It's my favorite. Enhances my fair skin by giving it a nice warmth. Doesn't break me out, isn't cakey, doesn't settle into my fine lines. I use concealer over my trouble spots and buff the powder into my skin with a soft, ELF kabuki. I've gone through one container every 3 months or so but there is always a BOGO sale somewhere and I am able to stock up. Great value, great product. Hope they never discontinue this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I did not try out the foundation. This review is for the finishing veil only.

It's okay. If you want to go cheap for a finishing powder this could work. Not the best for oily skin or dry skin (will show flakes). It's okay but there's better.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by xCupcake7

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! I got the lightest shade, but it's still a little dark. It's perfect in the summer, which is when i use it the most. It's great to set my foundation and/or my tinted moisturizer, because it doesnt have the best coverage.The kabuki brush is average. It's not too soft, but it picks up a good amount of powder. The packaging is a little off, to me. The concept is awesome, and it works! My only complaint is the messiness of the top container. It's a little messy, and i find myself wiping the ridges of the container off with the brush for the amount of product i use for my entire face!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by GorgeousRed

If you're looking to compare this to Bare Minerals you will be disappointed.
It doesn't really give the coverage that BM does but it's good for daily wear to the grocery or mall and/or a setting powder.
I loved the brush--didn't find it scratchy at all.
I plan on filling the jar with my fav BM color when I can afford the real stuff cuz the packaging is so convenient.