September 1, 2014 | 2082 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Philosophy - Fresh Cream Body Butter

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Came in a gift set I got over the holidays. Philosophy's products have a very specific base scent to them when they aren't otherwise heavily fragranced. I get a lot of the base fragrance from this which isn't unpleasant, it reminds me a lot of the Grace Perfume line. Otherwise it just smells milky and sweet, whipped creamy without the heavy vanilla note. Good base for using philosophy's grace line. I wouldn't personally seek out this lotion to repurchase but it was nice to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by nativfloridian

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was so disappointed when I could no longer find the Philosophy Fresh Cream. Like others, I cannot quite describe the scent other than heavenly...:)
The Body Lotion is my favorite. A note: I just purchased the body lotion at Macysdotcom!! Today, 8-6-12. Looks like Philosophy may be bringing it back.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by kitty13131

I LOVE THIS BODY BUTTER! its seriously the best. it has an amazing texture/consistency, it's very thick and moisturizing. The scent is amazing, it's a soft vanilla thats a nice pure sweet scent. I can't stand vanillas with citrus or fruity undertones, like warm vanilla sugar from BBW (ICK), but this really smells like homemade whipped cream! It reminds me of making homemade whipped cream with my aunt on Thanksgiving and Christmas when I was little. Good memories, good scent, good functionality. I wish it were cheaper, but its not too bad if I stock up when I have 30% or 40% off coupons.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 6:33:00 PM More reviews by jowork

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite body moisturizing product of all time. I love vanilla scents, but find most vanillas to have a burned sugar or caramel scent, which I'm not fond of. Fresh Cream is softly sweet, slightly vanilla, very milky smelling -- very much like fresh whipped cream. It's very moisturizing because it's a butter. I also tried the Fresh Cream 3-in-1, but wasn't as wild about that -- I found it to have a coconut undertone, and quite bland. I also love this butter because it doesn't clash with any of my fragrances and just forms a nice base. Sometimes I catch a wiff of it throughout the day. I only wish it wasn't so costly, was made in larger quantities, and could be purchased somewhere else other than QVC as I hate their shipping and handling charges. But it's a product that I keep buying over and over because I love it so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by peitho

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this scent. What's not to like about Fresh Cream?

It's a beautiful creamy, cream scent, not too overpowering, but just lovely, yummy, and wholesome! I bought mine on QVC as well after a stunning disappointment with Coconut Frosting flavor. Ugh! But this Fresh Cream does the trick in scent and it is a wonderful body butter.

Get some! I am addicted!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2009 8:48:00 AM More reviews by rory13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this from QVC in a set with the Fresh Cream 3 in 1. It may be exclusive because I have never seen it before. All I can say is wow! I absolutely love the smell. It's sweet and light and creamy all at once. It smells somewhat like marshmallow fluff, but it's not cloying at all. The body butter itself is very creamy and sinks into the skin very well. It is made with mango, shea and cocoa butters. The scent is long lasting and very pleasing on the skin. This is a winner!