April 21, 2014 | 924 users online

BB Cream - Skinfood - Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+ (Shade 02)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by kawaiidesu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this. I find the pump really cool. I wouldn't call this a bb cream though. It's more like a tinted moisturizer. The coverage isn't that good but it does even out redness.:) If you aren't happy with the coverage, just apply concealer under it. I have oily skin but this moisturizes my skin without giving a greasy look. It actually controls my oil a bit.<3 It also smells wonderful.^^ Check out my other reviews <3

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by IloveShuUemura

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm attracted to this bb cream by its scent. I purchase this tgt with the finish powder. Both this worked just so perfectly well. I've used so many diff types of oil control bb cream or foundation and none of them work for me. I have a damn freaking oily t-zone. Tbh, NONE WORKED ALRIGHT. I've tried stuff from Clinique, Garnier and many more but yea. Nothing actually controls like peach Sakae do. Okay tbh, it doesn't controls it very well but compared to other foundations / bb cream, this is like the best. So normally, i will start to get shiny half an hour after I apply makeup. After I apply peach Sakae, I start to feel the oil around 3 hours later. But once I blot it, it will only get shiny around 3 hours later or so. I will definitely repurchase it but I think I almost spoiled the pump when I used it. Probably I'm just rough.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2013 5:58:00 AM More reviews by moreyuna

I'm using it for a week but I didn't like it at all. I bought shade #2 natural beige, but I don't see any difference if I'm wearing any or not, it just the same. In the mid day, I found this BB cream was disappearing, waw…

Pros:
- Evening my skin tone
- A lil bit creamy
- Doesn't broke me out

Cons:
- Oil control was so bad, I have to used blotting paper or retouch 2 hours since first applied
- I don't like the pump, I found it very hard to control somehow

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2013 4:32:00 AM More reviews by lokkita

I wanted to like this bb cream, it smells so good and I love how the color is a bit more yellow toned than pink, which matches my skin better and cancels out facial redness. It looks great for the first few hours *however* it's staying power is really weak. By the 5th hour my redness returns and the makeups flaking around my dry patches. I've worn this with primer and finishing powder as well but that didn't help either. I ended up returning this, my days last longer than 5 hours and so should my makeup.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by greenpeanut

Well, this is the 1st BBC I ever hadd,
And I don't really sure if it caused break out on me, bcause at the same time I were used a doctor's treatment that contains steroid>< (were if we used a cream that contains steroid we wouldn't hv any pimples)
Before I used this BBC I only used loose powder,
Then after stopped using my doctor's treatments, I'm still using this bbc, but somehow after using this there's always came out 1-10 small pimp on my face,and it really clogged my pores,and on me it caused white castt,and the most terrible thing is that when I used this BBC my face was looks like a *flour-face*,cakey,and it doesn't covered well enough.so embarrassing.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by SweetEngineer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I have extremely oily, acne prone skin. This BB cream does not control oil on me. It feels heavy on the skin, yet the coverage is very weak. I'm NC-25 and used shade 2, which worked fine. You get a small amount compared to typical BB cream (you get 1 oz. whereas many other BB creams are 1.3 oz.) I'm not a fan of the packaging that's a tube with a pump because it seems hard to pump when you're almost done with the product, and the pump head is not removable, I tried. I'm not sure if it caused break-outs on me, but it does have a couple pore-clogging ingredients such as Sodium Chloride and Stearic Acid, however they're in the middle of the list not the first 8 ingredients.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by alyssaadmira

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love the packaging, but this bb cream just doesn't work for me. i bought it because it said it helped with oil control. well, it didn't give me that. instead, it gave me breakouts D:< and i still have my acne scars from it even though i let the acne be. maybe doesn't happen to anyone else except for me, but...yeah

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by gabriellanatalia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Actually I have been using this product for a year. I bought the Shade 2 because I knew that korean products are always 2 tones whiter than the regular ones and I am tanned. Apparently, I could not use it as a BB cream or foundation since it was too white for my skin tone. However, I decided to use it as my concealer. That was the smartest decision I made with this product, and it has done miracle for my skin! It is not cakey, oily, and it stays all day. The liquid blends perfectly, and it feel light on my skin. I can tell it because I have sensitive skin and I always get acnes from heavy products like MAC. Ever since I used BB Cream Skinfood Peach Sake, I never had any acne problem caused by the product. Oh and I use it as a highlighter too, another smart move. I would definitely keep purchasing it and I hope they will create in darker shade for tanned users. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2013 4:32:00 AM More reviews by thupham2

I am glad I found a BB cream that had yellow undertones for once. For that, this Peach Sake Pore cream already becomes my top 3 BBs; very hard to find in Asian BB creams. It means I can layer it a bit without being scared it will look too grey or white on my face.
For a BB cream, this would be considered slightly lighter coverage than the usual thick, white mask effect you get with the majority of BBs. However, in the foundation sense, this would be leaning towards medium coverage.
I don't feel like it aggravates my acne so I can still use it on bad break-out days.
Most BB creams I know of do not provide long-lasting coverage because they are cream-based, and meant to act as secondary moisturisers/nourishing creams after your usual skincare routine. So I never expect my BB creams to work as a substitute for foundation. This is no exception, it can last me comfortably for some 5 hrs before redness shows through - depending on the heat of the day and how quickly my face flushes.
Oil control? For someone who releases oil as much as I do, I'm not surprised this BB doesn't control it well. I don't think there is any that can prevent that tbh.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by saygrace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I've been using shade no. 2 for years now. I'm sure it's not the best bb cream out there but this doesn't break me out and I'm afraid to try something different that would.

PROS:
- smells nice
- light coverage
- oxidizes to my natural skin tone
- does not break me out/ irritate my skin
- it doubles as my sunblock

CONS:
- doesn't help with oil control
- light coverage (a problem when I have something to cover up)

It's just a strictly OK bb cream. No high praises, no miraculous claims. I gave it a 4 because it has what I look for. It gives me that natural look. Other bb creams make me look so white/there are no shades that match. Also, the main thing I look for, like I said earlier, is that it doesn't break me out. Minus 1 lippie for the non oil control.