October 24, 2014 | 1744 users online

Liquid - Lise Watier - Mineral Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by veb176

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Impressed with the lise watier color wheel, I thought I would give the mineral foundation a spin - and was horribly disappointed.

The coverage is weak and STREAKY unless you blend as you have never blended before, the brush applicator is useless and wasted product, and it feels sticky as it dries. Also, the longer I used it, it started to sting my face as I applied it.

I thought it lasted well through out the day, but as it didn't give me the coverage I was looking for to start with, that's a bit of a moot point.

I honestly don't even think it comes down to preference, this is the worst 'high quality' foundation I've ever used.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2010 10:47:00 PM More reviews by lgshineee

Before this foundation, i was using smashbox's foundation the one with the 10 spf i believe and the moment i switched, i realized how much better the mineral liquid foundation was. First of all, it's oil free and i loved that about the foundation, and its also fragrance free which is good for sensitive skin (cause most people with sensitive skin are allergic to fragrance). I found the perfect colour match and it covered my flaws pretty well but i do still use the portfolio concealer wheel on top of my foundation. So if you have combination skin or sensitive skin, i would definitely recommend this product because you also get the benefits of the minerals for your skin!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 7:53:00 AM More reviews by ascopes

i'm on a quest to find the best foundation and this hasn't exactly been the one. I don't like the fact that it comes with it's own brush because I end up using my own foundation brush anyways. The coverage is alright, nothing special. I almost find it drying at times. Would not re purchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 2:03:00 PM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well, I'm a huge fan of Lise products. I thought I'd give this new foundation a try as I sometimes like to stray from her Teint Lift Anti-Ride foundation.

I must say, I DO NOT like the brush on foundation/squeeze tube bottle. I feel too much comes out and goes on too thick. I end up using my fingers to continue to spread it around.

I also didn't like how it felt sticky on. I'm 28 and felt like it wasn't drying on my skin. With my Teint Life, it dries to an almost powedery soft feel, but not this one. I didn't really like the staying power of it (it faded by around the 6 hour mark) and I just felt greasy all day and I"m normal-combo skin.

It WAS a nice light-med coverage, but I just didn't like this overall.

Back to Teint Lift for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2010 10:45:00 AM More reviews by thekatiehag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Packaging is horrible! I don't know how the SA talked me into this one. The brush is integrated into the packaging and you have to squeeze the product through the brush, which makes it hard to control because you don't see it until you have a good deal squeezed out. I would much prefer if this if it came with a pump instead. It does give a very subtle, light coverage and it feels nice on your skin, however this wasn't cheap and it doesn't really perform well enough to overlook the horrible packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2009 4:16:00 AM More reviews by mehak455

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation for the summer since i cant really wear heavy foundation in the summer because it causes me to break out. The color that i have in bronze and im NC44. This foundation leaves your skin with a really since glowy finish. Its not the best coverage but it works for me The only problem that I have with it is that it dosent last for very long. I use a primer and setting powder but by the end of the day its gone!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2009 9:56:00 AM More reviews by sarahharb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall...not a bad natural looking foundation. It blurs imperfections...not the highest coverage....neutre was a decent color for my nw20 skin. i really like the concept of a foundation with brush attached to it. easy and quick application. also like that it is oil, talc and paraben free. a bit over priced. i can get my studio sculpt for the same price. however i didnt have to pay for this as it was a gift at a lise watier training course. to sum up...if you want a fast easy approach to makeup...this is your go-to.