November 25, 2014 | 1816 users online

Body Scrubs - 100 Percent Pure - Organic Blood Orange Body Scrub

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2009 1:14:00 AM More reviews by pensopera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

How delicious!!! The blood orange body scrub smells oh so yummy and just like a true orange scent not those fake one. The scrub comes in a big plastic jar which I can see will last me over a year with twice a week of usage. The scrub contains of grape oil and sugar scrub with the natural oils scents. The sugar is very fine and melt nicely when rubs on a skin. Just a reminder, the grape oil can be slippery on a tub while you are using it. However, it does an excellent job of exfoliates my skin and leaves my skin smelling so yummy and yes so soft. However, once you wash the scrub out of your body, your body will have the grape oils residues on and your body will feel oily, but once you dry your body; the oil is gone and leaving your skin feeling so soft and smells just like a true orange. Lastly, the scrub is 100% natural and organic so it is very good for your body and skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2009 9:42:00 PM More reviews by gribble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nothing but love for this scrub. The sugar crystals are fine grains but do not dissolve too quickly, they are the perfect consistency and give a great scrub without being too scratchy. This scrub also has a great "spreadability" to it so a teaspoon or so could do a fair bit of surface area before I needed more. And the smell! Like freshly squeezed orange juice. I was so impressed. I bought it here in Aus slightly overpriced but I would still buy it again. It left my skin feeling lovely and softly moisturised. Oh, my BF loved the smell so much, he ate some straight out of the jar - apparently, it tastes ok.