December 20, 2014 | 1284 users online

Lip Treatments - MAC - Suntints Liquid Lip Balm - Pink Tinge

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by ManhattanMermaid

I hate to say this but, this product leaves a terrible after taste in my mouth! It's definintely not spoiled, I think it's from the sunscreen in it. Besides that, I love the way this moisturizes my lips and it's not sticky. If only it didn't have the taste to it, I would love this stuff, but I can't hack the taste. As far as color, it's ONLY a hint of color, very sheer and doesn't really change my lip color. It's basically like a clear lip balm.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by yajuwen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I tried to like this but I can't. It is very sticky, not hydrating and not comfortable to wear, plus $14.5 for 10ml is quite pricy for the quality. I don't care about the color as it's very sheer and the shimmers are very very subtle. The only good things about this is the true glossy finish and lasting power. However, it's a drying lip gloss, there's no way that I can possibly appreciate the lasting power.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 1:02:00 AM More reviews by nopantz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this along with some mac lip conditioner a couple weeks ago and really like it. The texture is amazing. it's a very thick and "rich' feeling balm, with some glossyness to it. I normally don't like glosses at all because they feel too watery and after awhile I end up feeling like they're "falling" off of my lips. This doesn't do that at all though- it gives me a nice glossy look without being overboard and without making me feel like it's going to fall off my lips. There is not a lot of color payoff, but that's ok to me, I prefer nude lips.
This has an amazing vanilla scent, and the packaging is a nice tube. My only complaint is that when I got it, it didn't really have a lot of product in it. It felt like it had been used a bit already, becasue I had to squeeze it quite a bit to get to the product- it's like it's halfway full of air. Still, even with that, I will definately be buying it again when it runs out.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2009 12:41:00 PM More reviews by chaosgreeneyed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I cannot say my skin is super sensitive, but I found that I'm allergic to this! It's very thick, looks like a glue on my lips and the scent is simply terrific=(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2009 6:52:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The Suntints from MAC are sheer lip balms with SPF 20, which makes them ideal for summer activities. There's only a slight hint of color, if you look closely. So I wouldn't recommend this lip balm to ladies who want color payoff. After looking closely at my lips I'd say I could see a hint of light pink with some shimmer.

Despite the fact that it almost shows up as a clear lip balm I like this lip balm a lot. I love the texture. It is pretty thick and actually a bit sticky but it does feel great on the lips. I can't explain why! It's just a feeling. There's a slight hint of fragrance, smells like vanilla to me. The SPF 20 is great! I'm going to use this lip balm a lot next summer. The packaging is very basic and practical. I like the slanted tip applicator.

For me it's basically a lip balm I use on my makeup free days due to the minimum color payoff. Since I prefer to have at least some color on my lips I wouldn't repurchase this even though it feels great on my lips. I prefer lip balms with some color like Korres lip butter. continued >>