December 21, 2014 | 1572 users online

Eyeliner - Hard Candy - Take Me Out Liner Eyeliner Pencil

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

Packaging is deceiving, it breaks easily and promises a color you won't by any means get on your eyes.
That being said, the formula of the actual liner sucks! I got the glittery blue shade and it smudges and has a creamy consistency that's hard to work with. The sparkles in it are unnoticeable too. Also, you might think you get a full size long liner when you purchase this but when the sparkly end of the pencil breaks off, you notice you get like 3 inches worth of product you'll must probably waste when sharpening it.
Terrible, terrible, horrific.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by glamycakes2014

Oh no...i will never buy these again....they were so hard to apply and didnt even look like i had anything on

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2014 7:47:00 AM More reviews by shalie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this eyeliner in wild child because I took a class at sephora, orchid look that use a similar color for the water line. They use a green belonging to the pantone palette which was very expensive for a single color which I was interested. I am not crazy about this eyeliner but I mix it up with hard candy wild one eyeshadow and it looks an amazing sparkly green. I do not recommend using it alone.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Courtney16

I don't like this at all. I bought it in abyss. It cost me $5. I apply it and it barely shows up. I will stick with my Wet n' Wild one for a dollar. This is awful and not worth the price

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2013 2:52:00 AM More reviews by nanamisan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i got this in abyss which is a sparkly black. worst eyeliner ive ever used in my life. BURNED my eyes on application. i didnt even get any in my eyes. i know how to apply eyeliner, ive worn blackliner every day for the past 10 years. the pencil was brand new. i didnt poke my eye. it just burned like crazy and i had to take it off. ive never gotten this reaction from any eyeliner ever. terrible.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by B3AUTyxEX0TiC

I've been a fan of Hard Candy since their Sephora days and this was the first product of theirs that I've used since relaunching at Walmart and I was extremely disappointed. The only thing I liked about the liner was the overall appearance but it was unnecessarily long.
The liner was by no means what I expected at all—it was very pastel-y and rather "sticky." It was a pain to put on. I had the black one (in Soy) and it felt exactly like putting on a cheap, black crayon on. The most annoying part was the "long tip" which falls out easily. It smudges easily and was extremely hard to take off. There are much, much better and cheaper eyeliners out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by JoSkinny

I paid five bucks for this piece of crap?!! I was looking for a glitter eyeliner for prom and I came across this eyeliner stick with a lovely sparkly outside so I assumed the actual eyeliner would be sparkly as well. Nope, instead I get an ugly, obnoxious blue color with absolutely no glitter whatsoever. It looks like a two year old wrote on my face with crayon. I feel cheated beyond belief. Talk about misleading packaging! Never buying from this brand again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by orangetwigletss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is my first experience with hard candy. i was pleased, considering i got it at walmart for around 5 bucks. i got it in santorini, a beautiful mediterranean blue. the application reminds me of almay's intense i-color (a favorite of mine). it's smooth, goes on easily, and comes out evenly. i'm pretty disappointed with the wear though; it only takes a few hours for it to smudge, even if i don't touch my eyes. although the color is fun every now and then, i do not recommend it for long wear.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by wynterandkaylinsmommy123

I have this in soy. The only reason i got this was because i love the hard candy line. This product though upset me. I had to tug at my eye a lot because the liner was so hard to get any pigment on. I think it was the super cute packaging that made me buy it though cause they look like chopsticks but when i put this in my purse the point end broke off and i realized it was making the pencil look like it had more product. Also the price is $8 at my walmart. That is way too expensive for junk. I would rather buy a wet n wild eyeliner for only $1 because i dont have to tug with those and they have so much product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 2:16:00 AM More reviews by stream27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Got this in a set with 2 mini baked shadows, mini lipgloss, blush, bronzer, mini brush, and small mirror. This liner, as far as I can remember is the WORST liner I have ever used. If you've ever tried to draw on plastic or glass with a crayon, this is pretty similar to using this liner on your eyelid. Firstly, you have to press very, very, VERY hard to get the product on. Painful. Don't want to be doing this to your eye. Secondly, it's a splotchy, waxy mess. I tried it on the back of my hand after the attempt on my eye to see how to get a solid black line (the picture above). It took a grand total of seven swipes with a lot of pressure to make a solid line. From left to right, 7 swipes, 1 swipe, 3 swipes. No way this is going near my eyes again. The only redeeming feature of this liner is the look. Cute pencil, but not functional AT ALL.