September 20, 2014 | 1714 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by xflowered

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing. I purchased All American Girl on a whim and I'm in love with it. It's a very natural lip colour, with a sheer tint. The gloss gives made my lips feel cool and minty rather than painful and swollen like some volumizing glosses tend to do. Lasts about 3 hours and made my lips feel soft and hydrated afterwards, almost like a balm. In love.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by glamycakes2014

My husband bought me a pack of these as a xmas gift one year and omg theyre so good. It came with a brown color, clear, and girl next store which is pink( only name i can remember.) But these were so nice...i took off one lippie because of how sticky they are...i hate thatgooey feeling). But they did plump my lips and had a nice cooling tingly feeling.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by angelajj74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this gloss! Extra cute packaging and great product. Not much lip plumping that I can tell but it has a great cooling effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Jeng1128

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I mean who can beat $6? I had this awsome dark pinkish lip plumper from Sephora that I absolutley loved. Only problem $58. Just dont have the cash right now. I have it in a pale pink & as long as I use my reg lipgloss(Flirt in a dark pink) & put this over I love it!!! Great buy IMO

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by goddessofthegalaxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I loved this gloss! I don't remember what shade I purchased but I had a light pink with nice purple sparkle and it was lovely! My lips are already full but I wanted to try it out and see if the plump really worked. I didn't really notice a difference but I did feel a strange tingly sensation. The gloss stayed on for a really long time! I really liked it! I would buy all over again just for the color! I really love the color! I wish the tube came with more gloss too :-/ it doesn't hve very much in it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by LokaLopez13

Does Not Plump my lips but I do like this lip gloss !! I like the Tingly cool feeling it has I would buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by TrigaTee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought this in "all american girl" which for me is a glossy, MLBB pinky-nude that's pretty much my go-to most of the time. You can see fine glitter in the tube but that doesn't make the gloss look unnatural on the lip. I'm a bit sensitive to smells, especially chemically/bad ones, and I don't notice a scent that's annoying at all. Love this gloss and only took off a lippie because I'm not seeing much plumping action.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

This is an awesome gloss!! Product comes in a large tube with a clear see thru applicator. I have this in the color Shock Wave as it is a coral based color with gold glitter in it. Color appears sheer on the lips with the tint of color and sparkles with the glitter but not gritty. It has a nice tingle sensation to it that is probably the plumping factor. Texture is not too thick or thin, its just right and has a nice taste/scent to it. Overall. great gloss and fun colors!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by em0hly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip gloss is the bomb dot com! Makes your lips feel tingly and huge, which was exactly what I had been looking for! I have purchased "it girl" which is a clear gloss, which I am able to apply over other lipsticks. The only downside to the product is the wand, it is white and mine is discolored from applying over lipstick..what're you going to do? It works and is fabulous!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by kelsey908

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this gloss!!! Already had to re-buy twice :D I got it in Girl Next Door, which gives off an almost nude lip effect. It has the perfect amount of shine and sheen<3 the only down side I could find was that it runs out pretty quickly(although maybe its because i use it almost everyday. :p)