July 29, 2014 | 1121 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Jeng1128

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I mean who can beat $6? I had this awsome dark pinkish lip plumper from Sephora that I absolutley loved. Only problem $58. Just dont have the cash right now. I have it in a pale pink & as long as I use my reg lipgloss(Flirt in a dark pink) & put this over I love it!!! Great buy IMO

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by KrysteenaZ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I loved this gloss! I don't remember what shade I purchased but I had a light pink with nice purple sparkle and it was lovely! My lips are already full but I wanted to try it out and see if the plump really worked. I didn't really notice a difference but I did feel a strange tingly sensation. The gloss stayed on for a really long time! I really liked it! I would buy all over again just for the color! I really love the color! I wish the tube came with more gloss too :-/ it doesn't hve very much in it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by LokaLopez13

Does Not Plump my lips but I do like this lip gloss !! I like the Tingly cool feeling it has I would buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by TrigaTee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought this in "all american girl" which for me is a glossy, MLBB pinky-nude that's pretty much my go-to most of the time. You can see fine glitter in the tube but that doesn't make the gloss look unnatural on the lip. I'm a bit sensitive to smells, especially chemically/bad ones, and I don't notice a scent that's annoying at all. Love this gloss and only took off a lippie because I'm not seeing much plumping action.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

This is an awesome gloss!! Product comes in a large tube with a clear see thru applicator. I have this in the color Shock Wave as it is a coral based color with gold glitter in it. Color appears sheer on the lips with the tint of color and sparkles with the glitter but not gritty. It has a nice tingle sensation to it that is probably the plumping factor. Texture is not too thick or thin, its just right and has a nice taste/scent to it. Overall. great gloss and fun colors!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by em0hly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip gloss is the bomb dot com! Makes your lips feel tingly and huge, which was exactly what I had been looking for! I have purchased "it girl" which is a clear gloss, which I am able to apply over other lipsticks. The only downside to the product is the wand, it is white and mine is discolored from applying over lipstick..what're you going to do? It works and is fabulous!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by kelsey908

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this gloss!!! Already had to re-buy twice :D I got it in Girl Next Door, which gives off an almost nude lip effect. It has the perfect amount of shine and sheen<3 the only down side I could find was that it runs out pretty quickly(although maybe its because i use it almost everyday. :p)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by christinarose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this product after receiving a free sample of "Life Preserver" with a pair of Hard Candy shorts I had bought from Walmart. After trying that sample, I decided to give it a whirl. I bought Life Preserver as well as All American Girl, even though I really wanted 1000 Watts (they were sold out). I was extremely disappointed with the colour pay-off. It was much more sheer than it was in the sample, which I found strange. Also, it did tingle just a little, however I didn't find it to "plump" my lips at all. I went back today and bought 1000 Watts and am happy with the sheer colour it gives my lips. I wouldn't repurchase these products, but I would recommend them for someone who just wants a sheer wash of colour. Also I love how they aren't sticky at all, and glide on nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by innubee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought a sample kit of Hard Candy "first flush" and i was really excited to try the gloss, because i wanted to plump my lips a bit. but not too much ( my lips are not thin, but the top one is a bit ll thiner than the lower one).
also i've heard good things about this lipgloss! and i was afraid of the really stingy plumpers ><

SO? , I LOVE IT!! the package isn't the best quality, but it's normal and i have no prob with that.

about the price, well...for me it's a bit pricy because i'm not from USA and i need to order it through interenet. believe me, the shipping isn't cheap for me!

but i'm glad! i wasn't sure if it plumped my lips but i felt a light tickle that reminded me of mint XD so to find out better what it does i just put some gloss on one side of the upper lip. AND! it did a bit of plumping! and it lifted my half lip and gave it a pouty lip that i wanted to have! and it also smoothed my lines , it was another thing that i wanted a plumper to do :))

so i'm really happy! also the look of the gloss is really pretty and it's not sticky!

will buy again for sure and try more colors :D

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by spacecowgirlredux

I was initially unenthused about and wary of Hard Candy's rebirth as a low-end brand at Walmart, but these were a pleasant surprise. First and foremost, they're sticky, which is what I like in my l/g. Unlike a lot of plumping treatments, they don't dry out my sensitive lips or make them peel; to be fair, though, I don't notice much in the way of plumping. All-American Girl is (for me) a medium glossy light nude with a hint of pink plus diffuse, very tiny colorless sparkle. Like most l/g, it's sheer, but surprisingly buildable. However, the doefoot applicator doesn't pick up much gloss, so it takes several dips to get the look I want. My other gripes are the huge, unwieldy tube and the "cheap lotion" cocoa butter scent that eventually fades, leaving the gloss smelling like melted plastic, which is actually worse than cheap lotion. Nevertheless, this is the gloss I keep in my purse in case I somehow forget the lipcolor I intended to bring - a subdued but sexy nude lip goes with pretty much anything!