Hard Candy Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss

3.9

on 4/18/2015 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I like it. I got girl next door. Its just adds a bit of baby pink to your lips and has a slight tingle. It has a very nice smell. I like it alot

on 2/28/2015 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Plumped a little bit but works amazingly as a gloss! I'm not sure what color I have (it's a very light pale pink), but it goes on easily (a little sticky but that doesn't last very long.) It smells really good and has just the right amount of shimmer when applied.

on 12/6/2014 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This product was good it plumped my lips looks natrual the color I got was swan lake a pinky nude color which is so pretty It has a nice tingly feeling not like other lip plumpers I've tried that feel like my lip vessels are going to explode

on 10/19/2014 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I got this in the shade All American Girl, which seems to be a universal nude. When applied, I felt a warm tingly sensation the entire time and my lips looked fuller but natural. I'm so glad I bought it today.

This lip plumper, as I expected, just didn't live up to its claim. It didn't sting or burn upon application, and although it coated my lips with a shiny barrier of gloss, and smelled faintly and vaguely of cocoa/chocolate/coffee...(?) it DID NOT plump my lips, therefore I render it useless as a plumper. It glosses and that's it. I had the clear/white one with the pink cap and it got used up as a gloss, but I will not repurchase because it does not follow through with what it is marketed for.

on 9/21/2014 7:20:00 PM

This stuff is a major disappointment. I bought the Mistress red which isn't red at all when applied. It doesn't do what it is supposed to do, act as a plumping serum - it's just a basic, no frills lip gloss. If you like buying things that do not deliver what you purchased them for, then knock yourself out. My rating - BOO!

on 9/7/2014 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This product is amazing. I purchased All American Girl on a whim and I'm in love with it. It's a very natural lip colour, with a sheer tint. The gloss gives made my lips feel cool and minty rather than painful and swollen like some volumizing glosses tend to do. Lasts about 3 hours and made my lips feel soft and hydrated afterwards, almost like a balm. In love.

My husband bought me a pack of these as a xmas gift one year and omg theyre so good. It came with a brown color, clear, and girl next store which is pink( only name i can remember.) But these were so nice...i took off one lippie because of how sticky they are...i hate thatgooey feeling). But they did plump my lips and had a nice cooling tingly feeling.

on 8/17/2014 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Love this gloss! Extra cute packaging and great product. Not much lip plumping that I can tell but it has a great cooling effect.

on 7/19/2014 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I mean who can beat $6? I had this awsome dark pinkish lip plumper from Sephora that I absolutley loved. Only problem $58. Just dont have the cash right now. I have it in a pale pink & as long as I use my reg lipgloss(Flirt in a dark pink) & put this over I love it!!! Great buy IMO

Recommended for Medium Skin