December 21, 2014 | 868 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Chanel1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was good it plumped my lips looks natrual the color I got was swan lake a pinky nude color which is so pretty It has a nice tingly feeling not like other lip plumpers I've tried that feel like my lip vessels are going to explode

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by wowotakubaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

I got this in the shade All American Girl, which seems to be a universal nude. When applied, I felt a warm tingly sensation the entire time and my lips looked fuller but natural. I'm so glad I bought it today.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by LilMissMatched

This lip plumper, as I expected, just didn't live up to its claim. It didn't sting or burn upon application, and although it coated my lips with a shiny barrier of gloss, and smelled faintly and vaguely of cocoa/chocolate/coffee...(?) it DID NOT plump my lips, therefore I render it useless as a plumper. It glosses and that's it. I had the clear/white one with the pink cap and it got used up as a gloss, but I will not repurchase because it does not follow through with what it is marketed for.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by KCSunny1

This stuff is a major disappointment. I bought the Mistress red which isn't red at all when applied. It doesn't do what it is supposed to do, act as a plumping serum - it's just a basic, no frills lip gloss. If you like buying things that do not deliver what you purchased them for, then knock yourself out. My rating - BOO!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by xflowered

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing. I purchased All American Girl on a whim and I'm in love with it. It's a very natural lip colour, with a sheer tint. The gloss gives made my lips feel cool and minty rather than painful and swollen like some volumizing glosses tend to do. Lasts about 3 hours and made my lips feel soft and hydrated afterwards, almost like a balm. In love.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by glamycakes2014

My husband bought me a pack of these as a xmas gift one year and omg theyre so good. It came with a brown color, clear, and girl next store which is pink( only name i can remember.) But these were so nice...i took off one lippie because of how sticky they are...i hate thatgooey feeling). But they did plump my lips and had a nice cooling tingly feeling.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by angelajj74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this gloss! Extra cute packaging and great product. Not much lip plumping that I can tell but it has a great cooling effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Jeng1128

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I mean who can beat $6? I had this awsome dark pinkish lip plumper from Sephora that I absolutley loved. Only problem $58. Just dont have the cash right now. I have it in a pale pink & as long as I use my reg lipgloss(Flirt in a dark pink) & put this over I love it!!! Great buy IMO

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by goddessofthegalaxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I loved this gloss! I don't remember what shade I purchased but I had a light pink with nice purple sparkle and it was lovely! My lips are already full but I wanted to try it out and see if the plump really worked. I didn't really notice a difference but I did feel a strange tingly sensation. The gloss stayed on for a really long time! I really liked it! I would buy all over again just for the color! I really love the color! I wish the tube came with more gloss too :-/ it doesn't hve very much in it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by LokaLopez13

Does Not Plump my lips but I do like this lip gloss !! I like the Tingly cool feeling it has I would buy this again!