December 23, 2014 | 1536 users online

Sunscreen - Neutrogena - Pure & Clear Baby Sunblock Stick SPF60

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by mscuteness

this product just doesn't work!
i tried it on, and all i look like is a clown with white sheer mask on. this doesn't look natural on skin, it's just a waste of money. don't ever buy it i suggest. if i can give a zero that'd be appropriate to describe this product, i don't knw why neutrogena has this product anyways.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2010 8:26:00 PM More reviews by janet1028

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use the little solid stick. I keep it in my purse for touch ups when I am out during the day or I've forgotten a spot like ears or hands. The tube product is THICK and maybe it is okay for the beach or pool or for kids but it is NOT okay under make-up. And I hate the feel. I know others love it and that great that it works for them but...blah, no. I'm giving the stick 3 lippies because it is convenient and that's worth something but I really dislike the tube. I prefer Skinceuticals.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

This is a tiny sunscreen stick which doesn't go on all that smoothly. The product itself is fragrance & chemical free, but is also a physical sunblock so leaves an obvious white cast to skin. Altogether this isn't a bad product, I bought it more for the convenience of a stick rather than the lack of chemicals. On this subject, I do react badly to overfragranced products so in this respect this sunblock is perfect for me. Upon application onto dry skin, this smeared and went really patchy which necessitated rubbing in to my skin for about 5 minutes in order to even out the coverage. This worked very well at preventing burning/damage and so I can't fault this stick in this regard. I am undecided whether I would buy this again. It works well and is convenient, I don't react to it at all, but I can't apply makeup over it without several minutes of working this product into my skin. UPDATE: For some reason wearing this for a prolonged amount of time gave me the worst facial rash ever. I wore this under my makeup all day (8am until 7pm) and by the end of the day my face felt like it was burning. I washed this off but was left with awful dry tight patches around my eyes (where I applied it the most). A week later and these are still there but a lot less visible. I can't think of anything else could have caused this rash so I have to assume this product was the culprit. Rating reduced from a 3 to a 1. continued >>