October 24, 2014 | 1890 users online

Lipstick - Mary Kay - Honey moon

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2010 9:25:00 PM More reviews by lfnjmakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't buy this item but received it from someone who didn't care for the color, but given the retail on it, I'd say the price is good or very good for this quality item.

I like a bright peach coral with a tan. I think this is a pretty good combination of peach/coral with a bronze glow to it. It is definitely not like tangerine/orange. I think this shade is a lot better than most of the Revlon corals, peachy pinks and golds I saw and some HE shades like this, which I just paid a mint for last season.

With matte bronzer and a muted bronze/gold pearl eye effect, this color looks great! I just did a "look" with it and I can see I'll be using up this lipstick. I put a lightly pigmented lip glaze over it and I couldn't be happier. This would have saved me a lot of money if I hadn't just gone out the last few weeks and bought 5 "perfect" (aren't they all?) shades of coral for summer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2009 3:05:00 PM More reviews by tango2470

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

yuck.

i bought this lipstick at a sale at my local fair where they were selling mary kay makeup and advertising. In the tube it looked like a pretty peachy nude but it turned out to be a yucky pale orange-granny colored lipstick, just to wierd to even be described. The formula was decent enough, slightly creamy and matte with just a subtle hint of shimmer and the tube was nice it came in but the color was a big dissapointment. If you're into bright orange lips, which were a big hit in lait 2007, you could wear this faded pastel orange under a bright tangerine lipgloss, but thats about the only possible way I could suggest wearing this. I've been dissapointed in a lot of Mary Kay's products. Their lipsticks come in strange colors or are dull, and wash you out, Their lipgloss is goopy and doesnt go on smoothly, I once purchased a pallete of brown eyeshadows from this brand and they left an orange hue to them on my pale, pale skin. I will not buy from mary kay again.