Alpha-H Micro Cleanse

4.3

Not tested on animals

This is very similar to a mix of the clinique scrub and the Aqua Glycolix cleanser. I don't however find it to be as good as either one of them. I like the minty creamy consistency but the concentration of particles are no where near what a scrub needs to be. The clinique scrub is a mile ahead of this, also i find the particles to be just a tad too large and i found it painful. In terms of the cream base, its not strong as the Aqua Glycolix or the Jan Marini Bioglycolic cleansers which are around the 14-18% mark. I find this to be somewhere in no mans land since its an ineffective cleanser and scrub. I found myself much better off using two separate items. For the price, you can do much better. I used the rest of this on my body and I will not repurchase. I recommend using this twice a week.

This product is amazing after using this at night I wake up my skin feels like glass and looks so clear I also get little ingrown hairs on my chin after waxing this product also has eliminated that problem , also a little goes a long way great product and I love the fact it's made in my hometown Gold Coast Australia

This product has a thick creamy consistency with cleansing particles that you can feel on the skin. It smells like peppermint and has a cooling effect on my face. You can feeling fresh and clean after using it but it does nothing to my face. Just to clean and exfoliate. I see no improvement on my skin when I used this.

This is my all-time favourite exfoliator. It has glycolic acid for chemical exfoliating as well as fine beads for physical exfoliating. I have quite sensitive, dehydrated skin that's prone to dry patches and flakiness, and this has really improved the texture of my skin. I enjoy chemical exfoliating, especially AHA, but because of my dry patches I need physical exfoliants too.

I massage it around gently and leave it on for a few minutes, massage it around the dry patches again (mainly around my nose) before I wash it off. It leaves my skin soft and glowing. Despite my sensitive skin I have no problem using it 3-5 times a week, or whenever my skin needs it (my skin needs a lot of exfoliating around that time of the month, sorry 'bout TMI) although it'd be different for everyone:) A little blob does the job.

One tube lasts me around 6 months of frequent and regular use. I get mine online at Beaut*Ba*(not affiliated!!) whenever they have a 2 pack deal or a sale. I'm just finishing up my third tube, and I have a 4th one ready to use. I think it's a great deal for the price!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It's my go to exfoliator. Gives your skin a new lift. After using it my skin feels clean and smooth with radiance. Works great when you use makeup too, makes the makeup "stick" better and look smoother. Like a good canvas base prep.. Combine with a good moisturiser and you're done sister!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This is a pretty decent exfoliator. Feels fresh and clean. Seems like it should be too rough for sensitive skin but no problems with my sensitive skin so far. Keeps my skin feeling soft and smooth till the next morning.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I've just got over some really bad cystic acne. I've been left with scars and some odd patches of acne prone skin on my cheeks. I have tried so many different products claiming to help with acne which have not worked. So, I stumbled across this product on the net and bought a travel sized tube (didn't want to spend out straight away if it didn't work). Well, 4 days of using it and my skin looks so much better. It's making my complexion more even, drying out the remaining spots I have, reducing redness. I'm getting a bit of confidence back. Will I buy this again? I would marry it.

Simply the best facial scrub for problem skin. It contains glycolic acid and beads so it's a chemical as well as manual exfoliant. Strangely I normally can't tolerate glycolic acid, but for some reason I get on with all the Alpha H products I've tried so far including those with glycolic. I have mild acne and it really helps with congestion and bumpy skin as well as reducing scarring and marks. The particles are tiny so won't do any damage and the minty fragrance is lovely. Cheapest when bought as a double pack from QVC.

Great product!! Feels really fresh with the minty smell! Exfoliates well, skin feels very smooth after use. I have sensitive skin, and can tolerate this. I definitely prefer this over MD Formulations face & body scrub!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is by far the very best exfoliant I have ever used. I usually use the MD Formulations face & body scrub, but this knocks it out of the park. Leaves my skin soooo smooth and silky. I don't suffer any adverse affects from the glycolic. Just have to make sure you use sun protection when using glycolic products.
Unfortunately the price has gone up substantially but still remains the best product by far. Think you can buy it a bit cheaper in a larger pack size for better value. Try it you won't regret it.
Amazing product.