November 27, 2014 | 952 users online

Scrubs - Alpha-H Micro Cleanse

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2014 5:44:00 AM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

This is a pretty decent exfoliator. Feels fresh and clean. Seems like it should be too rough for sensitive skin but no problems with my sensitive skin so far. Keeps my skin feeling soft and smooth till the next morning.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 4:06:00 AM More reviews by leanneladybug24

I've just got over some really bad cystic acne. I've been left with scars and some odd patches of acne prone skin on my cheeks. I have tried so many different products claiming to help with acne which have not worked. So, I stumbled across this product on the net and bought a travel sized tube (didn't want to spend out straight away if it didn't work). Well, 4 days of using it and my skin looks so much better. It's making my complexion more even, drying out the remaining spots I have, reducing redness. I'm getting a bit of confidence back. Will I buy this again? I would marry it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 6:36:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Simply the best facial scrub for problem skin. It contains glycolic acid and beads so it's a chemical as well as manual exfoliant. Strangely I normally can't tolerate glycolic acid, but for some reason I get on with all the Alpha H products I've tried so far including those with glycolic. I have mild acne and it really helps with congestion and bumpy skin as well as reducing scarring and marks. The particles are tiny so won't do any damage and the minty fragrance is lovely. Cheapest when bought as a double pack from QVC.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by sunflowergirl6

Great product!! Feels really fresh with the minty smell! Exfoliates well, skin feels very smooth after use. I have sensitive skin, and can tolerate this. I definitely prefer this over MD Formulations face & body scrub!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Kaibeau

This is by far the very best exfoliant I have ever used. I usually use the MD Formulations face & body scrub, but this knocks it out of the park. Leaves my skin soooo smooth and silky. I don't suffer any adverse affects from the glycolic. Just have to make sure you use sun protection when using glycolic products.
Unfortunately the price has gone up substantially but still remains the best product by far. Think you can buy it a bit cheaper in a larger pack size for better value. Try it you won't regret it.
Amazing product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by jenncherie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've only used this for 3 days, but my skin has gotten much, much clearer and smoother. This is a chemical and mechanical exfoliant together, and the strongest out of all the exfoliants I've tried. My skin is quite tough, so rarely gets red or has a bad reaction. People who have sensitive skin or acne should probably be more careful. It has a tingly feeling and stings a little on any blemishes that are still open.
I've recently been struggling with congested skin on my forehead, that nothing could clear (clarisonic, other exfoliators, AHA serum...) but 3 days of use with this scrub has all but smoothed it out! Wonderful quick-fix.
I highly recommend this! I already have another tube, because it was a 2-for-1 deal, but when I do run out, I will definitely be repurchasing!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2009 1:51:00 PM More reviews by noinoi

This is a glycolic scrub had to alter my glowing review because I have found glycolics make my skin red and they do nothing for my pores either. May work for others quite well. Seems a good product of its kind.