July 24, 2014 | 2245 users online

Conditioner - Moroccanoil - Moisture Repair Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by miyeko

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm not really loyal to or satisfied by most shampoos and conditioners, but I've been using Moisture Repair for about a year now. Neither the shampoo or the conditioner strips my color or dries out or frizzes my hair. I don't care for the scent, which seems a little earthy or herbal to me (nothing like the more vanilla Treatment), but it's not so overpowering that I stopped using the products. I even use this conditioner with other brands of shampoos, such as times I need to use something for dandruff. My bottles are medium-sized and have pumps which are convenient. One pump dispenses enough conditioner for my short/medium hair. Yes, this stuff is expensive, but if you're lucky, you can find it on sale. I'd rate it 4.5 out of 5 stars. I'm pretty happy with it and will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 11:41:00 AM More reviews by liselorebon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Conditioner - I have no complaints about this conditioner. But without wanting to sound OCD, I would not use just the conditioner with another shampoo, I like using things in sets. So once I finish the shampoo and conditioner, I will not repurchase either of them.

Shampoo - I just had to try this shampoo! However, I don't really like it much, because I feel it does not clean my hair enough, which makes me having to wash my hair more often.

I like that it lathers well, even though it is sulphate free. There are many other ingredients that seem similar on the ingredients list though, but I'm no expert on that. The smell is nice, but it just doesn't keep my hair clean for long enough. Maybe it's a good one for summer, when you wash your hari more often after going to the beach etc.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Beejene

I don't know how this can be called a "repair" conditioner. After using it the first time, my hair was full of static - to the point where i couldn't put a brush through it and it was dull and dry feeling. This is no better, if not wore, then drug store brands. I'm bringing it back to my hair salon for a refund!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Complectus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this conditioner, leaves my hair silky and smooth and really helps with de-tangling even after it's been rinsed out of my hair. It smells absolutely wonderful and really makes my hair feel great.

Recommend 9/10 !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by lawgirl07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this conditioner once before and used it with the moroccan oil shampoo and, at the time, it wasn't too great. Not bad, but not so great that it justified the price.

A few weeks ago however, my aunty gave me a bottle and I thought I'd try it out again. This time I used a different combination of products and put together, they work amazingly well!

I've been trying to grow my hair out lately so I've been really finicky when it comes to taking care of it. In a nutshell, the combination seems to work for me - my hair hasn't been this crazy soft since I discovered hair straighteners 11 years ago.

For those of you concerned about volume, it's essential that you only use conditioner on the shaft of your hair and not the roots - your roots don't need conditioning and conditioner will just weigh it down. (likewise, you really only need to use shampoo on your roots and as you wash it out, it'll clean the rest of your hair on its own)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by alisonjane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This, imo, is NOT a moisturising conditioner, the volumising conditioner moisturises excellently (but doesn't volumise :/). It isn't worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by stellar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Considering how picky my hair is, I'm really surprised that I've liked this so much when so many others haven't! At first I hated it. I would put it on in the shower and as I was rinsing it out, my hair felt soooo silky and amazing. But then after my hair would dry (I always air-dry it) it would feel crunchy and dry at the ends. I just couldn't figure it out! Then I decided to not apply the new leave-in conditioner I'd been using (Pantene BB Cream for hair) and not put any styling products in, and voila! That solved the problem for me. Apparently it was the Pantene BB Cream causing my dry ends. I've eliminated it and ever since I've loved this conditioner. I have extremely long, moderately thick hair that reaches down to my butt, and is also chemically treated (I had a wave perm a few months ago). I definitely need a really good conditioner to keep it in good shape, and this one seems to do very nicely. It smells AMAZING and keeps my hair soft and full of body; not at all weighed down, which is awesome for long hair like mine. No one wants long, stringy, flat hair. :-\ The price is a bit steep for me, but I've used it for 3 weeks now and still have about 70% left in the bottle. I would really love to try the matching shampoo but I have what I like to call "scalp issues" (scalp psoriasis along the back of my hairline) so I basically have to use organic fragrance-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, etc. shampoos in order to keep it under control. I know the shampoo doesn't contain most of those things, but seriously, if it's not organic, my scalp freaks out. Anyway, I do think I will continue to purchase this conditioner. It's so hard to find one that really works for me, so I like to stick with one when I do!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Alanna84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Like Moroccan Oil itself, I think of this as a very 'status quo' type of product. Nothing bad about it, nothing very helpful either. It was however too little product for too much money to be so blah. There are loads of sulfate-free products on the market now, I wouldn't touch these products again with a barge pole.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

To be honest there is nothing special about his conditioner, apart from the smell which is a milder version smell of the Moroccan oil. It is sulfate free which is always good for coloured hair (like mine), but apart from that I think anyone could easily get the same quality as this conditioner from the drug store at less than half the price. When I was using this I found it didn't really clean my hair properly it kind of felt still iky and oily. My HG is still paul mitchell awaphui ginger, and this is no way good enough to beat it I would not repurchase this conditioner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by Gailkey2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

At 1st this was a dream sent product, it made my hair tangle free and soft and sooooo easy to comb through! After about 6 months of use once a week, it started to fail me, it was no longer detangling like a dream and became blah. Maybe I got a bad bottle or my hair just stopped responding to this product. I don't know, I have chemically treated hair and it saved it in the beginning.