August 20, 2014 | 984 users online

Lip Gloss - Korres - Cherry Full Colour Gloss in 11 Light Pink

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by sara942

I love the Korres cherry oil lipglosses, and I have them in 7 colors, but I really don't like the color of this one. It's very sheer and milky looking, which just washes out my very pigmented lips and makes me look sorta dead, the way some nude lipsticks do. Because the formula is still very moisturizing and has a subtle but addictive cherry scent I will continue to use this up as a before-bed lip treatment but will not repurchase this shade.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by PiMehMeh

Like other reviewers mentioned, the cherry scent is rather tantalizing and is what wins me over about this lip gloss. I'm actually not a huge lip gloss wearer but I find that it helps keep my lips moisturized during dry days or seasons, and this did help a bit. I was a little disappointed that for being labeled "Full Color Gloss" at some vendor sites, this gloss practically has no color! It's a milky, sheer light pink and practically disappears to a clear finish on the lips, but it's a good gloss color if you like the natural look anyway. It is a good gloss to layer over lipsticks of which you already like the color and you don't want lip gloss shades to tint them at all, since this pretty much goes on clear. It also doesn't feel super sticky! Another favorite attribute.

However, I found that this gloss doesn't seem to stay shiny for very long... not even 2 hours indoors! I was surprised, for how much this fetches for. The tube does come with a comparable amount of product despite how small it is, but I would hope that the shine had better staying power, and moisturizing power for that matter. I love the gloss's fragrance and really am only keeping it because it smells delicious. But I would not purchase it, knowing that there are other drugstore glosses that smell like apples, last far longer, and are a fraction of the cost.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 12:58:00 AM More reviews by pandaspear

I love this lip gloss. It smells great, like fresh cherries and has a nice soft pink color. When you put it on the pigmentation isn't great, but this is a good gloss to put over lipstick because it doesn't overpower it. It's also moisturizing and I don't need to reapply often. The main selling point for me with this gloss is the smell, sometimes I open it just to smell it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2009 1:14:00 AM More reviews by mtycer

Light Pink (#11) is not very pigmented, nearly sheer gloss. It adds the faintest milky finish, without any shimmer.

PROS: Smells like cherry candy. Moisturizing. Standard size packaging (like MAC Lipglass). So-so wear.

CONS: The gloss has a very thin consistency. I wish it were just a tiny bit stickier. This particular color is not really pigmented at all.

I wouldn't spend my money on this particular gloss. Korres has many other gorgeous gloss colors--try one of those instead!