Cover Girl Clean Fragrance-Free Pressed Powder

3.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Not sure why this product has such a low rating... It's pretty cheap, good for sensitive skin, provides a fair amount of coverage, and is well packaged. I always look for makeup with medium to full coverage because I suffer from acne scarring, and this seems to do the trick. I use a BB cream, concealer on my trouble areas, and then press this onto my face using the provided powder puff, focusing on the areas where I need more coverage (if you want more coverage you should press, not sweep).

It stays put and keeps me matte for the whole workday; this is an important feature for me because I tend to get oily and with my scarring, my skin looks just horrid if I am not matte. Additionally, my skin is very sensitive and this product has not made me breakout, so I am happy!

If you're looking for a super long lasting look, just add a spritz of setting spray (I think this rule applies for pretty much any powder, or am I wrong? Is there a miracle powder out there?) I can't say I can go more than 8 hours without re-powdering, so I took off one lippie, but maybe I am being over critical with that one ;)

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I don't use liquid foundation, only concealer stick on a few spots of my face, so I'm not super picky about powder. I've been using this one for the past several years and I'm pleased with it. It's not heavy at all but if you use too much it can give you a bit of a "dusty" look. It stays for a decent amount of time but needs re-applying after a few hours; I have very oily skin so that's to be expected.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Too heavy. Sat on my skin and made me look like I had giant wrinkles... I'm 26 but I used this in high school.

I usually go for loose powders. But I find that loose powder is NEVER travel friendly. So, I buy separate pressed powder to put on my makeup bag for touch ups. I bought this one the green version (sensitive skin) together with the foundation in the shade Classic Ivory which is a little bit dark for me but it works because my foundation is lighter. I like it dont love it. For some reasons.. 1st its DRYING for my skin even though it says for sensitive skin. 2nd, its cakey if you apply it multiple times a day. 3rd color ranges are just not good. lastly the packaging is unhygienic the sponge just sits at the top of the powder giving this 3 lippies

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Great powder that provides a bit of extra coverage over liquid foundation. A big plus is that its fragrance free (I have serious fragrance allergies). It is not cakey, the color 220 is perfect for me, photographs well, its affordable but delivers like a high end product what else to ask for? The packaging is a bit disappointing because the compact tends to open so you have to make sure to push well it to properly close it.

This product is meh at best. it works but it does not last long and i find that 2 hours after use it's practically vanished from my face. i'm fairly new to makeup and my mom has always liked covergirl so i gave this a try. nope not really impressed with this. its more like a backup thing that i would use it for. Going to try rimmel i think it will be better. i will update to tell you guys how that worked out. xx

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I've been using this product to set up my foundation for about 10 years. I don't have 1 complaint. It matches my skin, it does the job.. Keeps my face from looking oil. I may have to touch up and powder my face once in the afternoon, but I expect that from a powder because naturally our skin produces oil. Love the price, love the product.

this product I've heard about a couple time but for me i found that the color choices are more for people with pinky undertone for i could not find the right match. After several attempts i gave up not because it's simply worth it. i'd recommend benefits hello flawless pressed powder yes it's more expensive but in the long run it lasts you longer and has a better result, therefore only having to lightly apply instead of caking on this junk

The colour and finish are decent however it oxidises pretty quickly (like in 2-3 hours) so watch out!

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

Purchased this because I couldn't afford my usual product. It does an okay job, but it's not nearly as long-lasting as the Dream Matte Powder I usually use (which is only a few dollars more). It doesn't have a whole lot of coverage, but all I really use it for is to set my concealer and mousse foundation on spots and for highlighting effects. It usually lasts a couple of hours, but don't sweat, cry, etc. while wearing it because it comes off SUPER easy and you'll have tracks wherever liquid hits it. It goes on light, though, and so far I haven't seen an increase in blemishes so that's a plus. Overall the product is good for its price, however I still prefer the Dream Matte Powder instead.