August 29, 2014 | 1738 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Revlon - Eyelash curler

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by HaileyAguirre

If you want this to work, it won't. Your lashes will not be curled. If you bought this and are as unhappy as I am, heat it up with a hair dryer until you purchase a new one. That works for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Sadly this is the only eyelash curler I have ever used. Up until now I thought they were all the same but after seeing what higher end ones do I am purchasing a better one. This seems to do next to nothing for curling and it pinches a little. I get a curl after going over them tons of times but when I put mascara on, its gone.

I figured this is what all curlers do. Apparently not, its just Revlon's brand and some other cheaper brands that do this. On the flip side, this does last a long time. I have had two of them for 10 years with no loose parts or any damage.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Jessydphs04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Would never repurchase another one of these. I love my Shu uemura and while looking for a replacement purchased this. I was kidding my self. I am Hispanic with big eyes and this curler always pinches me. In scared to use it...so I don't anymore.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by SupremeMushroom

Useless. Useless. Useless. Does nothing for my lashes. Buy the Shu Uemura curler. Expensive but worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by dlittlegarden

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using the same, not great, eyelash curler (La Cross) for years and years for my stick straight, fine yet long eyelashes, and finally am hunting for a better one. This isn't it. While I find this does do a much better job at curling my lashes, after going over each eye roughly 2-3x, the chrome on the back of the curler has already worn off after about 2.5 weeks and now the metal leaves a dingy residue on the skin under my eyes where the metal rests during curling. Ugh. Hence the 2 rating for the "packaging quality." I never had this problem with the La Cross. The residue that is left behind is hard to remove, especially since I curl my lashes after applying foundation and under eye concealer. I've cleaned the curler just prior to use and it still happens. It's like the base metal itself is transferring color to my skin. I do love the cushy-ness of curler, though. Maybe I'll just try transferring the pad back to my old La Cross. Prior to this I tried an ELF eyelash curler, which I threw out after 3 uses. The pad stuck to my lashes after I curled them and pulled them out each time.

I'm saving my pennies for a Shu Uemera.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by lavroxanna

BARELY curls lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by beautycouture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I HATE this curler. Revlon's eyelash curlers are the worst. They cut my lashes off. I was wondering why I had a patch of eyelashes that were missing. Just to be sure that it was this curler, I tried the other eye. (yes, stupid me). And....my eyelashes were cut off again.
If you want to keep your eyelashes, I would recommend a high quality eyelash curler like Shiseido.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

I don't understand all the negative reviews! It does what it does, curls my lashes:)
To me, all eyelash curlers are similar; they all curl your lashes. Eyelash curlers won't pinch unless you make it pinch.
This curler gave me amazing lashes after my mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by RoseJade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I think the elf's eyelash curler works way better for me personally. I'd truly recommend it any day over this. Plus its only $1. *Watch for elfs sales because I got mine for only $0.50 !! Last thoughts about this revlon lash curler: I can say it did work a bit, but more so pulled to hard at the lashes. It really only worked well when heated...which can be an extra step aka extra pain in the arse

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2012 4:45:00 AM More reviews by Aijamal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So-so curler. There are much better ones out there. I tried many of them, and I found that curlers from Laura Mercier and Japonesque works very well for me.