October 25, 2014 | 1707 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Body Double Mist in coconut craze

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

So freakin good!!! I'm so mad at myself for never buying when it was available in stores. If you love coconut scents then this is the one for you! Now 3rd party sellers like ebay is selling it for over $100 ... ugh. Please bring beauty rush products back Victoria's Secret!!

Please take a look at the link below. It is a petition to bring back the beauty rush products! The person who set it up needs at least 5,000 signatures to bring it back :( Only 39 down and 4,961 to go. Every signature counts!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by moonspirit

Best smell ever! Great cause my bf likes it as do I. Good on the skin too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by LaceyPorter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Best coconut I have ever smelled! I love this stuff!! I don't get the negative reviews (maybe because there is a similar coconut beauty rush scent that is meh but it's not this one). It's discontinued and a fortune on Ebay because it's that good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I adore coconut and vanilla scents. When I saw this in the store i just had to have it. Unfortunately, the product is very average. Even the smell itself is very synthetic and artificial. Perhaps real coconuts don't even smell like we all imagine them to (sweet, tropical) and this is the real coconut smell and if it I apologize, but this just does not smell like for example other coconut scented deodorants, parfumes (such as the Sephora spray thingy). Its staying power isn't good either, worse than the scents from the regular body mist collection. It also really bothers me how oily the product is, although my skin is dry I don't like spraying things that look or feel like oil on my skin. The packaging itself is great, looks very pretty with the transparent and white liquids separated and then being mixed when you shake the bottle. The best thing about it however is the amount you get..I must have sprayed it over 50 times and looking at the bottle I barely used 5% of the product. Will most definitely repurchase other smells, just not this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 5:37:00 AM More reviews by alee26

My friend brought this back for me from the States last year. She knew I really liked coconut/vanilla scented products so this was perfect for me. The coconut is fairly strong, but I can also smell vanilla notes as well. Doesn't smell so synthetic to me, but probably because I love all coconut scented things. Doesn't last long on me so I carry the bottle in my bag for touch-ups if I decide to wear this for the day. This scent is definitely one for those into the gourmand type.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2011 4:00:00 AM More reviews by pinklabel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first sprayed this, it had a very gross fried oil and chemical smell that was awful and it didn't smell like coconut. But after a few hours, it did start to smell like coconut and the awful oil/chemical smell faded away. Once it starts smelling like coconut, it has a subtle vanilla sweetness and it smells like coconut milk but it's an extremely light scent. I gave it a 2 rating because I can't get past the initial smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 9:15:00 PM More reviews by kristymcn92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this stuff! It smells delicious, like pure coconut, except sweeter. It actually has pretty good staying power for a body mist that's not supposed to be like a perfume. It just gives you a subtle coconutty smell, may have to reapply a few times through the day, but this is just what I was looking for :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by cleopatrasboudoir

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I just bought this today. I love coconut anything. After trying the otehr Coconut fragrance at VS, this was the one that had a cleaner coconut smell. I describe it as a pure coconut milk/vanilla fragrance. Not overpowering, wish it lasted longer though, must keep reapplying thru the day. A perfectly relaxing, snuggle up in a comfy sweater during a winter evening watching a romantic movie, definitely a cuddly, let me get closer, comforting smell. I will definitely get the body line in this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

Pleasant scent. Scent is not quite as natural as The Body Shop Coconut Moisturizing spray. But I like both and would repurchase both. I used this on my arms and legs after a bath to hydrate my body. I've been told I smell nice - "like coconut." The packaging is cute and I like that two layers of the Body Double Mist.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by pinkice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I started off with the honeydew melon scent for summer... although I did enjoy that scent more ... coconut craze is comparable.

Believe it or not this perfume/ oil duo keep my skin ash and itch free ... so far ... even in this NYC 15 degree weather.

I love the way the oil separates its esthetically pleasing.

I leave this product in the shower and spray in on immediately after washing. You do not have to dry off prior to application.

The fragrance is uplifting and leaves a subtle scent that will not interrupt your main fragrance of the day/ night.

I recommend this product for anyone who doesn't have the patience to stand stark naked and rub on lotion after your shower/ bath.