October 23, 2014 | 2078 users online

Pressed Powders - Everyday Minerals - Pressed Powder Light

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by 2crazycatladies

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Unfortunately this powder is not light enough. I am NC20 and its quite a bit too dark. It seems like it would be a great product if it would match. I am so disappointed. Light would more then likely work at NC25 or 30. Kind of a medium foundation range.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2010 2:35:00 AM More reviews by lulabellabeauty

I like the intensive and semi matte formulas in the loose minerals, so i wanted to try the pressed since its less messy and portable. The coverage is pretty good, but the color is way too yellow! THe color of the makeup in the compact is a bit orangey and pretty dark. On the face it looks very yellow, and in natural light a tinge orange. Not a good look. I thought that this would work out since ive used the light color in the loose and it was a great match. Fairly light neutral is also a great match too. My skintone adapts to makeup pretty well since i don't have strong undertones. I have neutral to slight yellow. The plus about this is that i guess they changed the packaging since it is in a plastic compact now that has a mirror. They just need to get more colors!!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2009 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Starjazzmine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I ordered this powder thinking it would be similar to the normal Everyday minerals foundation. The packaging is horrible, a cheap cardboard tube type thing that won't stay shut. The colors are very different than the everyday minerals foundation, about 3 shades lighter than the ordered color and extremely chalky. The formula makes me breakout even when I use it minimally as concealer. Smells like and feels like cheap halloween makeup. Very disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2009 7:47:00 PM More reviews by blackviolet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had tried one of these before (wrong color) and it came in a flimsy cardboard case with no mirror, but I rather liked the coverage. It's been a really long time, so I ordered again, and I seemed to recall that EM's colors run a little light, I ordered "Light."

WAS I SURPRISED. The packaging is wonderful now! It's a plastic compact with a mirror, and a little clear plastic piece attached that folds over the makeup to set your sponge on, in case you want to touch up without having more makeup stuck on your sponge.

The color was very orange and too dark. It seems to be matte or semi-matte, which I like. The coverage is great, but I only tried it on, so I couldn't tell you how it looks throughout the day, so I only rated this average.

I also got a sampler kit, and in the loose foundations, Fairly Light Neutral matches me very well, but reading reviews, it seems that the pressed is lighter than the loose? Hope not, because there doesn't seem to be an in-between color! I wish they had more color selection in the pressed powders.