September 23, 2014 | 1711 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Retractable Lip Brush

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Sonia Kashuk usually does great brushes, but this just seem to be of poor quality. : (

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Itsmeellep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is horrible. Every time that I use it I have at least 4 hairs from the brush on my lips that I have to pick off. Also, it doesn't apply the lipstick smoothly but rather makes a streaky line. While it is soft, who wants to have brush hairs stuck to their streaky lipstick?

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by ishhara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It worked all right for a while and then it broke. The price is pretty low, but I also didn't use the lip brush *that* much. Other than that, it did its duty for a while but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I needed a lip brush pronto and found this at target...Through the packaging I noticed the brush looked a little full(compared to my last one) and I couldn't feel how stiff it was so I worried it might not work well etc....well, it works great....no complaints at all.

Edit: I don't know if it was my fault but this lip brush broke after I week...I went to open it and it opened up so much that I saw all of its inside parts and never got it to go back together properly.

Double Edit lol: Okay I bought a second one and it ended up not functioning properly within a month...no longer retracts..not sturdy at all

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2009 5:55:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been looking for a decent retractable lip brush for quite some time. I found this brush at Target and it works well. It's stiff enough to pick up lip color without wasting tons of lipstick. The only thing that I do not like about the brush is that the cap does not fit on the end of the brush. I don't like to use a lip brush in public restrooms and lay the end of the brush on the counter/sink of unknown places. Call me picky...