Sonia Kashuk Retractable Lip Brush

2.7

on 8/26/2015 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The actual brush is OK, the packaging not so much, it broke on me the first time I used it. I continued to use it anyway because the brush was OK. I used for a couple of months, then I started using another retractable lip brush in another brand and threw this away.
Maybe you'll like this if the packaging doesn't break like it did for me.

on 11/28/2012 11:36:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Sonia Kashuk usually does great brushes, but this just seem to be of poor quality. : (

on 8/30/2012 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This brush is horrible. Every time that I use it I have at least 4 hairs from the brush on my lips that I have to pick off. Also, it doesn't apply the lipstick smoothly but rather makes a streaky line. While it is soft, who wants to have brush hairs stuck to their streaky lipstick?

on 5/26/2012 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

It worked all right for a while and then it broke. The price is pretty low, but I also didn't use the lip brush *that* much. Other than that, it did its duty for a while but I wouldn't buy it again.

on 12/15/2010 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I needed a lip brush pronto and found this at target...Through the packaging I noticed the brush looked a little full(compared to my last one) and I couldn't feel how stiff it was so I worried it might not work well etc....well, it works great....no complaints at all.

Edit: I don't know if it was my fault but this lip brush broke after I week...I went to open it and it opened up so much that I saw all of its inside parts and never got it to go back together properly.

Double Edit lol: Okay I bought a second one and it ended up not functioning properly within a month...no longer retracts..not sturdy at all

on 10/1/2009 5:55:00 PM

I have been looking for a decent retractable lip brush for quite some time. I found this brush at Target and it works well. It's stiff enough to pick up lip color without wasting tons of lipstick. The only thing that I do not like about the brush is that the cap does not fit on the end of the brush. I don't like to use a lip brush in public restrooms and lay the end of the brush on the counter/sink of unknown places. Call me picky...