September 22, 2014 | 1921 users online

Cleansers - icy beauty ice source preparation cosmetique illumination

rated 1.0(1 review)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2009 12:51:00 PM More reviews by misscurlylocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the most disapointing product I have ever bought in my whole thirty years of addiction to beauty products.
Firstly boy this is sticky and smells sickly sweet of raspberry sweets. I cannot believe something so sticky is used to cleanse skin and it does feel sticky on your skin you can feel it lying there.
I cleansed my skin with this for a week and broke out twice as much that week yes I am brone to break outs but I can promise you this only aggravated my skin.
I wanted to belive hat it said 'on the tin' that is was used by experts and gave an illuminaitng look as it gave a light peel but what a load of......
really this product is dreadful after spending 10 I feel cheated its not that 10 is a lot but it really made some promises of being user for top hollyood makeup atists for prepping skin but no I cannot see that at all.
I would use this in the future to wash my hands with and then rinse with water as it is sticky.
Nice pump dispensing action. It cetainly doesnt remove makeup properly but I suppose because it is so sticky it sticks to the makeup and leaves a greasy film that never seems to want to leave you face.
It is a nice pretty pink colour but really do not waste your money. I cannot see how anyone would buy this again it is wastful.
I'd give it a 0 but it wont acept it...