April 19, 2014 | 1784 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Brown

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by ichigocutie

For the price you can't go wrong with this eyeliner. I don't like black eyeliner, I think it's too harsh for everyday look. Eventho this eyeliner isn't my HG eyeliner but I still like it and it last a full day but easy to get it off. Plus the felt tip makes it so easy to apply. If you're beginner with makeup and still learning how to apply liquid eyeliner,give this one a try. You'll like it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

It is a really nice deep brown eyeliner that is easy to apply. the downfall is if you have a tiny bit of water in your face it will come off... well, it is not mean to waterproof...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by belle666

I had originally purchased this in a violet shade and was disappointed in the lack of pigment. I bought this shade because I have trouble finding liquid liner in brown and it was only about $5. I was skeptical, but I was impressed. The pigment was dark enough for only one coat (compared to the violet) and the brush allowed me to produce thin lines and cat tails with ease. This liner is also long lasting and does not crack or flake like other liquid liners. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 1:59:00 AM More reviews by decoydream

A fantastic (and inexpensive- hooray!) everyday liquid liner that you can depend on. Formulation is runny and smooth but manages not to get everywhere. It dries in an appropriate amount of time so you're not left fanning your face trying to get it to dry. The brush applicator is actually very good in that it can draw really thin lines with precision and minimal mess. I also like the dark brown colour because its a little less harsh than straight black. Only downside is that they don't sell WnW in Australia so i'll have to order online or wait until I visit the US again!

Overall, Thumbs up for this liner!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Great eyeliner! I have it in dark brown. Since I have a lighter complexion, this liner isn't overwhelming. It's easy to create both thin and thicker lines with it. And it also comes off easy if you mess up or when you wash your face. The packaging is nice and small, but the cap of mine is cracking for some reason. That's really my only complaint for this liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Simoneelise

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

These liquid liners are fantastic for anyone who prefers a brush applicator. The brush is thin and flexible, and the formula is smooth, allowing for either a very thin line or as thick as you'd like to go with more applications. A staple of mine is the dark brown shade, but I tried this one to see how it compares. I would not call this "brown", "bronze" would be much more accurate. At first I didn't like it because compared to the dark brown (almost black) shade, this didn't seem pigmented enough - hence the 4 rating rather than 5. However, I find I use it quite often for a daytime / office eye, as it is very subtle and pretty. For a liquid liner Mega Liner is one of the best I've tried in my 20+ years of wearing liquid liner, and the price is fantastic.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2011 10:20:00 PM More reviews by ilhwo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pretty good liquid liner. Doesn't smudge or flake easily, the line looks nice and clean. I actually grabbed brown on accident, but it's a nice color that's dark without being really harsh.
My ratings is mostly based on ease of application. The brush is a thin, flexible brush, which means you can get a thin line that is nicely dark, but it can be hard to get a smooth line if your hand is shaky or if you aren't used to this kind of brush applicator.
Bottom line, if you like liquid liners that have brush applicators that you dip into a pot, then I think you'd be happy with this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2009 1:06:00 AM More reviews by channingto

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a very bronzey brown and it is very sheer (which is the only thing I don't lke about this product). It has a great brush tip which I find easier than the H2O hard felt tips. However, like I mentioned, since it's so sheer, you have to go over it a couple times. I still love the collor though, just wish the consistency was a bit better (thicker).